[DQ 2.0] Blightbog Saboteur (Bow) Floor 1394 Mythic 3

Hi, mind to update the latest equipment set? Thanks.

How did you get legendary poison dmg im newbie and i cant do with ruby

1 Like

yeah you canā€™t it via ruby itā€™s for legend drops only

For Armor a nadroji armor has legend elem damage you just need to calcite it to poison element.

For OH

For MH Frozen fate of warrior has Legend Elem dmg% you can jasper it to rouge bow.
Mutiny Gauntlet (wiz) has legend elem dmg% can also be jaspered to rouge bow

Hey @ocenyx, thanks for the guide, one thing tho, mind if I post my somewhat changed build here, and give me tips to improve my items? I kinda lack the Poison Damage and Weapon Damage% Legends so I improvised a bit, but Iā€™m nowhere near your damage, so I was hoping you guys could help me out.

Cheers.

That sad moment when I have MH Elem Dmg% and OH WeaponDmg% instead of the other way around :frowning:

Not much updates hereā€¦

For now I reverted to using red ele crit chance because a single affix for consistent 30% is just too damn sweet to pass. Added 3x 5000+ element damage too.

What is the difference between say a crystal CRIT CHANCE vs Legend Ele crit chance on a weapon that has an element? Wouldnt a normal crit be elemental regardless because the weapon has an element?

Ele Crit is NOT, in any way, related to crit chance.

Crit Chance is the actual chance to deal bigger numbers, augmented by Crit damage, Deadly Strike, and Brutal.

Elemental Critical is the chance to activate your elementā€™s ā€œElemental Critical Damageā€. Toxic (Poison), Paralyze (Shock), Immolate (Fire) and Freeze (Ice).

They just share the name and nothing else. Thatā€™s it.

What talent u put on ur each stuff?

If you scroll down a little bit on post no. 2, you will see.

I have potentially found a way to multiply your dmg by 5x. Hold on a sec, Iā€™ll post evidence in a sec.

Okay here goes:
I had a total of +4 set affix (so do you on your set), I think this has become a standard for every top-tier set.
So now to the combination:

Druidic (5) gives +125% MP and MP Regeneration and also increases poison Dot dmg by (HP reg + MP reg)/4000 <- This is the important part.

Cosmic power 5 gives 125% MP and MP Reg and more dmg in timewarp, bit that part is not important

I also use blood magic but that doesnt make a difference as far as I can tell
Anyways, I have a crystal MP reg affix that gives 2764 MP reg and a HP reg affix that gives 656 HP reg. For simplicity lets assume that that equals a total of 3400 MP reg.

With that equip I ended up with 21.5k HP reg.
That equals a poison Dot damage increase of almost 550% with only 3400 MP reg on the equip. This should pretty much quintuple your DPS against targets that take little damage from crushing blow and I tested it with random gear!
Also, it is hilarious to watch your health bar go up after taking damage and you can spam your abilities without ever running out of mana.

EDIT: After some tweaking I have gotten to 27.5k HP reg by putting hero points in Intelligence instead of strength. That is approx 550 HP per second in arena. Its funny to watch some lower tier players attacking you and not being able to even get through your regen >.<

1 Like

How do you change the elemental dmg% of an item?
For example i have an insolence which has ice dmg%, how do i make it poison dmg%? cant seem to do it

use calcite

Oh i see, thanks alot, er now how do i reroll the set of the insolence? must i use kyanite to remove and then add it back using amethyst?

yes, thatā€™s correct.
You might want to see this thread first:

Wellā€¦ good for you. :grinning:

Basically thatā€™s what Cronos is doing without Blood Magic. Energy is much more superior than Blood Magic.

Can i ask you a questions ? I use so much ruby but element dame % not apprear,any solution for this.Many thanks with the help of you.sorry for my bad english

Truth is, no you wonā€™t ever get elemental damage %. You must start from gear with elemental damage % and customize from there. Defiant OH/Nadroji Robe/Mutiny Gauntlet/Frozen Fate are the only choices you have on this regard.

Oh,i didnā€™t known it,thanks you