DQ 2.3 Elemental Shock Bleed ft. cronos4321

@SilentKiller

1 Like

Nice ending. :slight_smile: Love to see those damage. haha…

that dmg nice

thanks for sharing the build with us. keep in that way bro :+1::+1:

Floor 2088 M3 88%

I hope this is not the Max DMG. And still I didnt go to Pack Size 150%. Im afraid of Ultimate Lags. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

I can’t do it Perfectly without your help King @cronos4321 :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

1 Like

what if u switch element affix to rage affix for max cdmg @marwinberna (though additional skill proc after skill can be good) since ur skills are spammable(critdmg also pump ur bleed dmg)i tried zealous talent on 100%GLasscannon is seems not workin. no dmg/ms inc.

@roykiyoy Zealous doesnt seen in Character Stats. I use Elements rather than other Set Affix because of twice skill spam with no additional Mana Consumptions. :blush:

For example I use Toss then Elements trigger, I spam Toss again and when Time Warp Spams also and Elements Triggers, I already have 2 Time Warps that I can now have large AOE for the effect of Time Warp.

ya i know how element works. i guess depends on personal preference. indeed casting another spel w/o consumption is good in ur build. @marwinberna

about zealous didnt know it work like that. since i tried usinh it w/o glasscanon der was a change in dmg stat whenever i use it and not use it.

I can get arcane, ascendent, elements set via amethyst or i need to farm ? Exclusive set for all class ?

@SilentKiller arcanist and ascendant are rollable via amethys (all class) element are not rollable u need to farm them.

1 Like

Thanks bro

@marwinberna @cronos4321 just for dmg display lol 148m - … (the nxt numbers dont even display lol even the letter M) though despite the fact that a very high dmg display in stat i still cant feel the huge dmg coming from it. and inorder to reach dis kind of number u needed to stack freakin tons of mobs lol. (i think this build just suits floor hiking u just stack mobs and dont kill them just stack arcane debuff for inc dmg then kill carto)

2 Likes

Damn i cant farm floor +1000 m3 anymore. My dps Rouge cant kill because bullets just passing creeps :grimacing::grimacing::cry::cry:

1 Like

you can put pictures of your character @roykiyoy

@Aniel i use bow rogue in that stat. all affixes are thesame w/ marwin build except it use rage affix instead of element affix. and uses only 50% pushlimit no barbarian and use energymythic. (dmg i great though i still prefer pure ice build w/ frozen)

Sir, can i see ur frozen equips? I have ice build too (patch2.1) and i can only get to .5b max dps.

@judx dmg is also base on how high floor u open. try finding Iceberg bow build in gameplay i posted der my bowfrozen build in 2.1 and still usin it till now 2.3

My build afterma bombar meteor…
Map 1995 65%…no shirne :+1:

4 Likes

Really cool build. Arcanist ftw yet again. Shock multiplier build come out too and such high bleed. Imagine how far this build could possibly go and the highest power number…

Edit: I suspected @cronos4321 was helping you a little bit in some way before you posted and now I know. Still a cool build to come into existence and really well done for it :blush:.

1 Like