Dungeon Quest Version 0.0.0.1

To kick off things in this new forum, we present a look at DQ after one week of initial development.

I don’t even think we had enemies yet, but you could move around and shoot firebolts :smile:

6 Likes

I totally want a backup of this for my collection… at this point I have everything from 1.0.0-1.2.2 including a few test builds, and from 1.3.0-1.4.0 including ALL test builds. Would also like the builds for 1.2.3-1.2.9 if anyone has them… and of course if I’m even allowed…

Oh I think we can definitely get some of the old patch stuff up here. Will also be posting some concept art and such later on whenever I have some down time.

We actually have a build of the two week prototype that’s kinda hilarious to play… so much has changed.

One of the things that first attracted me to this game was definitely the art work. I can barely draw a stick figure, but I can appreciate talent when I see it. Your art person/team does a great job, and they deserve a lot of praise! Who is the artist/art team, by the way? Are they one (or more) of the people listed in the DQ team in the credits?

The art work is interesting and appealing. Some of the things I especially like are Limorex (and now his floor boss and shrine champion kin) and all of the slimes for their cutely menacing appearance, the skeletons, and the ogres. And, of course, the new art work that came out in the last patch “causes that my eyes have orgasm”.

Please give your artist/art team a raise (uh, assuming you’re making a profit yet :wink: ). Then make them earn it by producing even more beautiful art for us - all of the art work associated with the upcoming third class, more weapon designs, pets and pet color skins, and more!

I like the whole idea of attaching skills to items unlike other rpgs/hack n’ slashs. You did a great job by making such a simple, but yet appealing game. :smile:

urlaub fürs gehirn

1 Like

We have one full time artist who does almost everything in terms of an art pipeline. Modeling, texturing, optimization, 2d, and all particle work and fx. We also have a part time artist that does concept, line/2d, and modeling work for us as well. Both the guys are extremely awesome, thanks for appreciating their work :smile:

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

[quote=“Aricius_Merlinus”]Who is the artist/art team, by the way? Are they one (or more) of the people listed in the DQ team in the credits?
[/quote]

That would be Lederer and Broadway. The rest of us are so utterly artistically untalented, and we very much appreciate the work our artists do, especially cause we’re completely incapable of producing anything a quarter as good :smiley:

1 Like

I couldn’t draw a person you would recognize, if my life depended on it.;D

urlaub fürs gehirn

0-0 the game sure looks better now

Well, this is a weird signature, hope you don’t read this

Looks cute and alone haha

1 Like

Whoa so this is DQ 0.0.0.1 LMAO! HUGE difference from now!! Time sure flies :joy::joy::joy: btw its pretty cool

Cool hahaha :joy::joy: , wizard is the first haha

Lmao!

It look so…original :smile:
Can someone upload this version plz :blush:

Omg lol id like to try it out too :blush::blush::blush::joy::joy::joy::joy::grin::grin::grin:

ikr. Well I did want to try out old versions and there is a website where you can download old versions for fun whenever you like.

The only catch is that you won’t be able to enter arena in those old patches or save to cloud at all but if you like experiencing old things, that’s an option.

Cuzeg do u have the oldest version apk of DG ? The Arena and Cloud dont matter much since I have a Wifi-only tablet which Wifi is already broken :blush:

No but I do have a website I found to find you some. Take care.

1 Like

I edited this post to remove the link to the website -tdaniel
If players try to use these save games with the current version of DQ tons of stuff will get broken for them and I have no way of fixing it on my end.

It has 1.0 up to 3.0 . No versions below 1.0 since they may be beta versions and I don’t think they are released to be available to play for nostalgia sakes or experiment. Still , so many old versions to try out just for nostalgia it for curiosity . You can’t save to cloud with older versions or arena but that’s ok if you don’t want to save it there.

2 Likes

Thank u,will try 1.0.0 version since I’m just play from ver 2.5 :smile: