Edited: look at the main thread in red colour text. Free Build recipe [Rogue] Devine: God Warth @ Power Drive

Can i ask a questions ? What is B.chance and B.Damage,thanks for your help

Bleed chance/damg I think :blush:

1 Like

Ok man,thanks alot :smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ll try this old build :3, will got it in 1-2Days :3, Time to farming crystal !
If this a good build i would make a video to review :3
~REDevilLord & REDevilQueen

Ok now finally i complete this build, i used my alot of crystal, and my previous set its MrMaru set,to itā€™s easy to convert to this set.
But, i suggest you add glasscannon 50%
I Still canā€™t find a 99% Weapon damage legend affix, so my damage its reduced 50% from you all, for that, i will just use glasscannon :3
Im like It lol !

glad u like it. :slight_smile:

Can i ask something?
My weapon are steiger fortune ( wizard convert to bow weapon )
And why i canā€™t get the legend prefix 99% Wd? whats wrong ? i think itā€™s not because a converted weapon right ?
Itā€™s so hard to get, i waste alot ruby to itā€¦ totally disapointed, i spended alot times to farm these ruby crystalā€¦ :ā€˜v :ā€™(

For bow u can only get legend affix +%WD via weapon drop name vacuus scorpio.
Additional Info: legend affix +%WD, +%ED% cannot get via rolled (Ruby)

Hmm, oke, thanks for info

The info spread around the forum no wonder Iā€™m still learning so much. You are a DQ master of some sort. But Iā€™m glad to see you share it.

nahh not mastering it yet, i still learning lol. have lot thing to learn and to understand.

3 Likes

does this build still do billion damage in 2.0? and what is the stat distribution?

ariff your coat in this build is 5affix only. The complete affix for 1item was 6 right. so whats the 6th affix on your leather?

depend. +50% glasscannon i guess. haha

1 Like

i copy this build, throwsword 4 time, then shot, but only 50m, i think my stat is the problem? or i dont really know haha

Hahahaha were same. I was thinking for glasscanon.

Btw
L:Affix Stun Immute? On your cap. What was that.
And what is (Special: Sneak) on your Oh

i wonder also whats that special sneak haha,
stun immune, u can only get that at drops (crimson cap i think? i cant really remember) haha

1 Like

sneak is stealth special skill of vial. at that time i was still play Moba game (HoC:Heroes of order and chaos) they got skill name sneak, it just same like stealth. sorry mixing them and make u confuse lol

2 Likes

ahhhh hahaha i knowā€¦ just wanna know if its stealth hahahaā€¦

1 Like

Thanks Iā€™m a Newbie Hereā€¦