Effing's "Greased Up Deaf Guy" Warrior Build-now with vids!

How will dl/ul be done then?

1 Like

Well you wonā€™t be able to do it anymore thatā€™s all lol

1 Like

No cloud saving?

You can still save your account ofc, but you canā€™t download a data with less values than your deviceā€™s one!
But if you lost your datas you can download it because it does have ā€œhigher valuesā€ than your device ones !

1 Like

I hope that with the new enchant sysrltem I wont need that though!

?Holy wow, thanks for the replies Stieger and Diieter! I donā€™t know how weā€™re to roll good equips w/o the u/l d/l, maybe they could make just the end-game stuff like the crystals one-use, and not recoverable, like the exp and luck purchases? Iā€™m sure itā€™s all for the best, whatever it takes to keep the game a level playing field w/o hackers and the like, Iā€™m all for!

I had no idea Shibe was so sought-after, I just thought it was cooler than anything I could have a Doge as my pet! Will definitely have to check out Diieterā€™s tips,

I canā€™t wait for this, itā€™s made life on maps soooo much better, although still have to roll out of hp regen, thatā€™s just insane when they regen millions of hp per tick LOL!

I honestly have spent about 10 (I think, or longer-watched the entire series of Gungrave, 26 episodes)straight hours re-rolling and still only have 3 stats one one of my weapons. Wish we could farm legendaries with decent affixes to avoid this, Iā€™d much rather grind than do nothing but re-roll, but itā€™s the ONLY viable way of getting into the higher map floors :cry:

[quote]Sometimes :smile:

Weā€™re constantly addressing balance in the game, especially when we add enormous amounts of new power ( like with Crystals and Mythstones ).

Caps might seem hurtful to the player, but really they allow more room on items for a variety of affixes, not all one ( like Frostbite on every item ). They also keep powerful affixes in check, and help us avoid ā€œMust haveā€ affixes.

And of course, we have to address whatā€™s broken, setups that make the player un-killable no matter what.

Btw, love the guide and videos![/quote]

Oh Em Gee, insert fangirl emote here a dev hit my post! Balancing is all good, and wasnā€™t necessarily dogging yā€™all in particular, more the over-nerfed games, for instance itā€™s the reason I quit playing Rift, they literally did it over and over just to keep anything viable down. On the flip side, I appreciate it greatly when broken builds, etc are nerfed as well. Canā€™t wait for the new patch, though Iā€™m a bit anxious over rolling, Iā€™m excited to see what yā€™all do with the game!!!

Oh yea, since Tom Baker when I was a kid, heā€™s still my all-time favorite. Iā€™m from The States, but I grew up watching a lot of PBS and English shows.

Sorry for the out of order quotes I, again, suck at organization :mrgreen:

1 Like

[quote=ā€œeffingā€]?Holy wow, thanks for the replies Stieger and Diieter! I donā€™t know how weā€™re to roll good equips w/o the u/l d/l, maybe they could make just the end-game stuff like the crystals one-use, and not recoverable, like the exp and luck purchases? Iā€™m sure itā€™s all for the best, whatever it takes to keep the game a level playing field w/o hackers and the like, Iā€™m all for!

I had no idea Shibe was so sought-after, I just thought it was cooler than anything I could have a Doge as my pet! Will definitely have to check out Diieterā€™s tips, [/quote]

• Doge has permafrost, which does add +50% Ice dmg (and also take some dmg and convert them into MP), which is interesting!
    (Also you can roll Permafrost on a Gear, and get another set affix on another legend pet, it doesnā€™t matter, but doge is cooler than the others tbh :laughing: )

• Well without U/D exploit itā€™ll take longer to get the good pieces, and itā€™ll disgust some players, but itā€™s an exploit after all, it shouldnā€™t even had to exist in first place, so Steiger is legit on it (dayyyyyym) :neutral_face:
    Also, with the ā€œsocial patchā€ (1.7) players will be able to trade items, so letā€™s say you roll an item and donā€™t get the affix you want, you can seek for the one you want and trade yours :smile:

But even if you get ā€œignore resistā€ some bosses will be immunised to this, thatā€™s kinda normal otherwiise it would be ā€œtoo much easyā€ :smile:

I spent 1 week (watching tvshows too) to get 1 single affix once, that was a pain, but ā€œworth itā€
But I think itā€™s better this way, now youā€™ve to farm and craft legit way, itā€™s risky but better!

Well, at ā€œhighest tierā€, when you get 1 crystal affix per item and MS/legendaffixes, there are no ā€œbroken buildsā€ because they are actually all powerful, thatā€™s why staff will have to increase the difficulty once more! :smile:

[quote]Oh yea, since Tom Baker when I was a kid, heā€™s still my all-time favorite. Iā€™m from The States, but I grew up watching a lot of PBS and English shows.
[/quote]

Tom Baker? thatā€™s so old! okay I bet youā€™re 40 years old at least lol
Iā€™m 24 and I watched the 2 tvshow (1963 and 2005) :smile: