Eternal Pet Hunting --> Tips and Tricks

@Galahad Have you tried using my double Nadroji bonus I suggested? Did you try to also use vthe Google Opinion Rewards app I suggested with the supplemental information @TYRON provided so you can use it where you are located?? The Google opinions Reward app will give you credits towards IAPs.

I havent tried the nadroji bonus, i will try to use it. For the Google Opinion Rewards ive heard of it a long time ago but sadly its not available in my country philippines.:cry::cry::cry:

Double Nadroji bonus seems to spawn more enslavers than using not using the bonus. I cannot definitively say it will work but there is a difference when I use it. If you follow the Buy link in my updated post, go all the way down to @TYRON response to my post on how to make Google Opinion Rewards work in your country!!

1 Like

I see, let me try that nadroji bonuses. Thank you for tip bro.:ok_hand: .

1 Like

Try them and let everyone know what you think!! Iā€™m trying to help all players @Galahad :sunglasses:

1 Like

About that Google opinion rewards, fake gps may help there

1 Like

@Mr_Scooty was right the bonus is good in hunting eternal pets since orange re and purple are the rariest monster in DQ right know i made a monster boost yesterday for about an hourā€¦ purchased it thru appleā€¦ and yes lucky me my 150 enslaver feat and slay purple enslaver was finished at same time iwas able to get Eternal shibe and Eternal bane ā€¦ plus a bonus of eternal void ā€¦ rng was on my side after 3 years of farming rng heard my prayers

2 Likes

@krispassion

You requested how to find eternal pet.

Did u pray to joe boo( major league reference)

1 Like

Haha thatā€™s hilarious. I havenā€™t seen that movie in years. I really wish I knew how many hours I spent documenting eternal pet hunting.

2 Likes

Got 6 eternal pets but converted 3. So 3 left. Lots of legend ones. I just spam low mythic 3 floors when monster boosted (solo) and then convert any legend or eternal maps found to the highest floor of 1300 and bring my hireling in to help kill the enslaver

2 Likes

Now bringing your hireling in does drop your luck a bit. However you need a bit of killing ability otherwise you could spend half an hour trying to kill some all resits boss to drop an item that you drop on a very easy floor that you can do in a minute

Does Nadroji Bonus work on hireling?

No only on main.

2 Likes

I have dropped 6 eternal pets. Converted 2. This is my most exciting one

4 Likes

Any ideas for a build ?

:thinking: that looks like it would go great with a Warrior or Wizard Build! Deadly Strikes all over the place while you make them Bleed to death! :crossed_swords:

2 Likes

VT+Demonic+CF+Rougeā€¦

1 Like

@Golem I think razored and dead eye are rogue only talents. It would have to be a rogue pet.