Eternal items with crystal affix?

just a Q astarte? for example you have that fable blaDE WITH MYTHICAL AND MYTHOLOGY WITH 4 SLOTS, WHEN YOU PUT MYTIC STONES THERE YOU WILL NOW HAVE 3 AFIX WITH THAT, SO YOU CAN ADD STONES NOW? BCOZ OF THE REMAINING 3 SLOTS? CORRECT ME IF MY WRONG.

@Yooomi Yep

ohhhh. all stones can be used or only selected stones can be used on eternals? if yes what are those sir?

@Yooomi
Topaz if you will add affixes (ORANGE STAT).
Beryl for nature.
Citrine for talent if you are using hood.
Jasper to change it too another class.
Angelite for normal affix (YELLOW STAT) not recommended.

Is there a way to add or change the red affix on an item?

Yes. You can add/change red affixes (Legend Stats) on an item of your choice. You can do it by applying the Ruby crystal, which drops rarely, so you will have to farm hard to get those. After applying the crystal, you will be given six red affixes to choose from. However, you canā€™t use Ruby on green items (Eternals) because they canā€™t be edited.

1 Like

also, some Legend Affixes (Red) can only be found on items, and canā€™t be rolled with Ruby. Weapon Damage % & + and Elemental Damage % & + are examples that canā€™t be rolled with Ruby. Multi Attack and Glass Cannon are examples that can be rolled with Ruby and found on items.
here is a post that I hope can help.

2 Likes

Can we add legend affixes too?

Thank you @CHXR and @Golem

I guessed there might be way, but iā€™ve ā€˜ā€˜ascendedā€™ā€™ recently, and have not yet had any Ruby, soā€¦ keepā€™in the farm. :slight_smile:
Itā€™s a bit hard to figure out what to kkep or sell / convert.
the game should have more ā€˜tipsā€™ā€¦good thing i found this forum, iā€™d be so lost without it!

ty

1 Like

@perseusdoge

@krispassion if your Gold Farming is low, just convert Legend+ items to Dust, at least the ones you donā€™t think you will need. when you find Legend+ items, it unlocks them in the Codex, so they cost less Dust to get them later. using Dust to unlock items in the Codex cost a lot, but it is only once, and the cost for getting the item is lower than the Dust needed for unlocking. it is 5k gold per Dust you get from a Legend item. low level Legends will get you 1 Dust, and the higher level ones can get you up to 5 Dust. times 5k gold per Dust. Crystal Legend and Eternal Items give more Dust, but that means more Gold. when I was Ascending, I could tell how good/bad my Gold Farming was by if I could afford converting Items to Dust or just selling them for Gold. now I am making enough Gold that I just convert to Crystals, and get Dust when I am getting low.

1 Like

So cant? :sweat_smile: On the current patch we cant change talents,class,special skill or nature :persevere:
And when u encountered affix select list if u exit the game u dont adding any affix so u not must add unwanted affixes to item and buy items again from codex.

@perseusdoge those are the Crystals that can be used on Eternal Items.
exiting the game so you donā€™t waste Crystals or Myth Stones is not as bad as deleting and uploading the game to do the same thing (a 3 hour wait, I think), but is still frowned on. and also, while you are waiting for the game to restart, since you exited it, you are not playing DQ. :scream: just so you know, most players will just say that you need to Craft a better Farm Build. if you have time to exit the game and wait for it to restart, you have time to make a better Farm Build so you have more Crystals and Myth Stones, and Gold, to Craft Better Gears.
like everyone else, I use lots of Crystals when Crafting Gears :cry: & :sob:. for me, exiting the game just to save a Crystal or Item, is like trying to play a game that requires Wi Fi with a very bad Wi Fi connection. not worth it. :stop_sign:

Y i was said it just for Topaz cuz u can loot a lot so i think like that: Why i waste my time and dusts for a few Topaz.

the Devā€™s have stated that Farming is the intended method of getting resources to Craft items with. the difficulty of getting some of the items to Craft with is part of the game. umm, as far as I know, exiting and restarting might or might not be an exploit, and it is your time to do with as you please, so I guess we are just different on this subject. I donā€™t Craft often, but when I do, I use lots of Crystals, and when they are gone, I just Farm again.

1 Like

Methinks i getting old :sob:

I must fix this we just canā€™t use Amber on them of course canā€™t use Amethyst,Obsidian,Ruby too.

1 Like

Y eventually we playing this game for fun.So we must play how we want within the rules.

1 Like