[FAQ] Things related to the Battle Arena

The chance is 100% (only count for the first hit you hit them after activation)

ah I see. So basically those button is for “imbuing” my next attack with silence/root/slow ?
And in order for it to take effect I have to hit the enemy first ?

Yup, that’s how it works

thank you very much Vil :smile:

so this means it works on pve?

Is a level 20 as strong as 50 as 100? Besides of possible gear, or should level my pvp to 100?

1 Like

you would want your Gear to be level 100. in the Arena, values are lowered to level 20 values. so if your Gear is level 50, the values would be lower than your level 100 Gear.

it’s like values that aren’t maxed on level 100 Gear would be lower than values that are maxed on level 100 Gear in the Arena. same thing for values on level 50 Gear being lower than values on level 100 Gear.

good question.

1 Like

Understood,

And how about character level? Level 20 character is the same as level 99 char? Without gear

1 Like

same thing. remember, values & caps are lowered so the values in the Arena for a level 99 Character would be the about the values of a level 20 Character. a level 10 Character with level 20 Gear would have the values on the level 20 Gear lowered by the same percentages that the level 100 Gear is lowered. so they would be level 20 Gears of level 20 Gears, instead of level 20 Gears of level 100 Gears. :confused:

Uh that sounds unfair, I initially assumed its lowered to 20 so that new players can start participating in the arena relatively early (if they wish). Especially considering I saw low levels as my opponents like 60 with all green gear (much stronger than me) and lots of wins; so they got their gear from arena 100%.

But understood level 100 is the balance

2 Likes
2 Likes

I can’t remember how early a player can get into the Battle Arena, but once it becomes available, it is possible for a player to get a level 1 Character with level 2 Equipment into the BA.

this could be a very wrong statement, but a very good player with L1 Character & L2 Gear might have an incredibly miniscule chance to utterly defeat a hopelessly confused player with a L99 Character & L100 Gear.

for some reason, I feel tempted to get one of my PVP Characters to Normal Rank and then work my way up with a level 1 Character with level 1 or 2 gears. just to see what happens.

2 Likes

I’m currently levelling up this critter for my immortal warrior

3 Likes

Just a question.

Does multiple same affix stacks?

Ex for dodge.
Crystal Affix dodge in BA is 8%(if im not mistaken). So can i stack lets say 4 crystal affix to get 32 or more?

Will the same logic work on other affix or MS as well??

Thank you so much for replying.

yes, but they need to be on different Items.

you can have a Crystal Attack Speed and a Mythstone Attack Speed on the same Item, but you put the Mythstone on after you put the Crystal Affix on.

I think the Dodge Cap in BA is 24%, so you would only need 3 Crystal Dodge.

it’s the same concept as getting to +200% Weaken cap with 2 Crystal and 1 Epic Weaken. or 2 Crystal Deadly Strike to get +60% Deadly Strike cap. you just need more to get cap in BA.

1 Like

So even if i put like dodge ln all of my gears to get past the lowering of affixes to lvl20’s, ill still hit the cap of 24%?

all Caps are are 40% of their values in Battle Arena. 60% caps will be 24% in Battle Arena for example: 60 x 0.4 = 24. so any affixes who’s values go over their PVP Cap will be ignored, just like in PVE.

you could use Epiphany in PVP… hmm, Epiphany (3) in PVP with Dodge Cap 24% gives new Dodge cap of 27.6%: 24 x 1.15 = 27.6… is it worth it???

don’t forget, everyone gets the +10% Dodge that isn’t nerfed by Battle Arena. the Nerf only affects affixes on Items.

1 Like

Oh okay! Thanks. Good i believed my intuition and not ruin my pvp build. On 1400mmr now, finding it hard to break through 1500🫠

And very last thing.

I dnt have Epiphany. And my calculations on my lets say crit dmg on PVE is 400% but the cap is 350?

So, in BA will the base of my crit dmg be calculated with 400? Or will it be the pve cap?

1 Like