Farming Build [Warrior] Fortune Bringer

i normally use laminar for map. lol. buy 3-4 map. use laminar on all and start play at first map. kill carto map drop then put it on last in line. then go to second map. third eth. basicly each 100 floor spirnt equal to 400 map. that how i grind my resources.

1 Like

cronos43213d
There is something im curious and not understand tho. recently i just found/Know that average happen before map buff added.
some example for what i not understand.
Gold Find
×3 Crystal affix = 675%
Eternal pet G.Find = 150%
×3 greed Nature = 75%
×3 Epic affix = 225%
20 Heroic fortune = 52%

Total 1172% Gold find.

So does the average devide all the count into 2. or Only take 650% max cap. and the rest not count.

The max cap is 650%. Should I change some affixes to add more dmg ?

ik the cap is 650%. i dont know and want to know cap happen before averaging or after averaging.

So there is no limit on LUCK % or Total Items % with that fortune talent? It goes past 650% and 200% ?

there is cap

But it’s beyond the cap. From the other thread we can conclude that we only need 600% on one char to get both toons at 650% luck and gold find.

that when we in m3. ik my hireling can wreck. all thing. but different case in untargetable carto. my hireling will stay and not attck. so killing with this build will take forever lol. so i just plan to stack all in this toon. and play in normal-magic difficulty. well atleast if untargetable carto appear it will not take that long to kill it.

Ah, makes sense. It’s much faster to clear maps that way :grin:

i already face that nightmare lol. swapping Farming OH to Combat hatcher to kill it. yet i lose 200% gold find atm i kill it.

You could always use the combat hatchet to get it low, then swap the farming OH back in before it dies.

Unless you one-shot it… then I can’t help you :smile:

i have full combat build for my warrior. used it for pvp tho. and have test full equipped in PvE. ut deal billion damage. i though if i use just hatcher part it would make it close to dead. but it kill it lol. i want to tickle that carto. but my war just cut its head lol

@oceanyx Heya… Can you further explain this please? Does it mean anything over 650 is still factored in before averaging?

The devs did say that difficulty bonuses get applied after the averaging. Seeing cronos’s build here playing with a full combat, zero bonus hireling will average the loot bonuses from gear. Then the difficulty bonus gets applied after.

Only then are the values subject to the caps.

So your warrior is the luck bringer what do you use as a hireling? Or does magic find, gold find, item drop on the main also work for the hireling? Or would you need warrior/warrior rogue/rogue wiz/wiz?

@cronos4321 why would you enchant maps? It doesnt increase completion reward from the chest.

my hireling.? GreenGarden Wiz

it increase gold drop and maybe CS MS drop if i play in packsize map

I like packsize map. I taunt a group of NPC and let my hireling explode them=fireworks lol.

GreenGarden poison cloud+taunt = Nuclear.

Well what I’m wondering is if the one toon aka warrior has all the MF GF ID gear and your hirling is said wizard does the bonuses on the main carry to the hirling for ID ect? Or are you more opt to get warrior gear over wizard?

1 Like