Farming Build [Warrior] Fortune Bringer

From my view its like50/50 my warrior grear is cap for farming, but my hieling isn’t and they seem to get about the same amount of items. Sometime my hireling will get 1 or 2 more legends other time my main will.

1 Like

Thx Vic I was lvl’n another warrior as I was waiting was thinking of making him a toss build? I’m diggin ranges and my pistol rogue is only range I have atm

1 Like

nahh i have all item needed to craft. i use war as a main for farm resource

Should think of making a warrior main for farming while ur hireling do all the dirty work.

Well I have a WW type warrior with gf and MF with cyclone hammer

Reason I was debating making a toss warrior for my hirling?

1 Like

i have toss build pve = billion damage, badass

I saw the Redrum build and also seen that one posted in the new build 2.0 section

@cronos4321 do you have one for rogue? Assuming you have one or a dps rogue to farm for rogue gear?

i dont have farming build for rogue… for rogue its 100% DPS.

1.If I hire another toon with farming build, will the farming effect multiple?
2.If my toon has a maximum percentage for gold find, item drops and luck, when I open a legendary challenge map with 1000% GF, ID and luck, will the effect be added?
@cronos4321

1. only luck, gold find item drop effect from hireling. Crystalline, eternalized, mythical, nadroji will not effect from hireling. For luck gold find and item drop, it will get average.
    2.1000%Luck, 1000% Gold find and 1000% drop, It only effect chest after u kill carto. But the affix like Gold find luck, drop rate, Crystal find mythic stone find will go beyond cap.

That makes more sense now! Thx a lot cronos!

Will the average affix be displayed in stats? I find it doesn’t change if I hire a max Luck, Gold Find and Item Drops hero.

yup, currently Stat page for gold find, luck and item drop when have hireling, averaging not show properly

Okay, thx!

WOAH! Thats amazing! what farming build did you use at the time to make bank?

What if I have a max luck, gold find, Item drops warrior as my main hero. And I hire a rogue that does all the damage but no farm affix at all, will it still average my luck, gold find and item drops?

Is there a farming build for wiz because that would really be appreciated if there is one. I will attempt to build a farming build with wiz after my ultimate aftermath build finishes. I know that item drops massively increases gold drops for strange reasons on my account and without fortune, gold is extremely hard for me. In one scenario, I get 250k gold average on floor 181 but with 100%+ item drops and fortune hero skill at 20, I get 500k gold. I will make my farming build based on green garden since I don’t use hirling and I will do it when I have enough crystals and mythstones to make bank. Maybe, I could make my farming build based on aftermath build as a seperate build using the concept with green gardens blight+plagued+druidic+elemental dmg concept. My unfinished aftermath build alone does 1 billion crit dmg with blight and plagued involved in packsize maps or even more after meteors and procs drop on mobs.

The reason why I ask is because I am struggling on getting mass amounts of mythstones and crystals. I am trying my best but it is taking absolutely forever. I am trying the 101-181 floor farming trick to see if it works. I am at floor 400 atm.

How long did you farm to get green garden or any 1 of your builds? How long did it take to build just 1 build cronos? My build is near finished but I am having lots of trouble so my build will take much longer to make especially with the situation of crystals and my mythstones.

Well all mt guide is not mean to follow or build exactly like that, it suppose to help giving idea on how to build properly with certain affix, as u see all my build is only focus on 1 point like poison DoT, Farming affix, Guidedshot, so if u have intend to make farming build for wiz, then fortune bringer can be base idea, and the other thing u need to be creative to make, that how u get your unique build.
For crafting, it depending on what u want, for fortune bringer it hard to make as nadroji crystalline eternalized and mythical item dont have default affix like luck gold find and item drop. so basicly it need more time for farming obsidian and alot of that set part to test because u cant play safe with crystalline and hope that set drop with crystal affix luck gold find. For other build it usually rake 2-3 week to fully complete the build.

1 Like