Farming Build [Warrior] Fortune Bringer

its normal when swap hunter ring for shrines. for nadroji with faun gift it just change set affix with amethyst, i dont need alot nadroji in my build, 1 is enough. i can just use any regular ring and use elixer for +2 set number, but for me if i just want to get +2 set number i will just use nadroji ring for that since nadroji special is +2 set number, while elixer have +5 all talent, +5 all skill and +2 all set. elixer give more options. more options give more benefit and more benefit is precious atleast for me lol

1 Like

i just farm at floor 191-195 repeat. like i said before, why i need to farm at higher floor like 350+ or whatever if my motive is just for convert.

1 Like

Makes sense! I don’t really know the details of why people farm 200+ and 350+ or what legendaries are there or whatever, especially since most builds I have seen are based on crystal-crafted items not on legendaries.

Why do you farm at floor 191 - 195 and not 196 - 200
On what difficulty can u farm with this build ?

some farm above 350+ for some drop that only viable at around that floor like mythical crystalline eternalized, they supposed to drop at that floor but currently its bugged so all that item also drop at lower floor. and some farm above floor 500+ for secure lvl100 eternal item. everyone has motive for where they farm. and what your? lol stop thing what other do, just focus on what u want. mixing thing up will just give headache to u.

1 Like

Like he stated. He farms ice maps be cuz they come with dodge, block, an armor affixes.

Oh ok ty

thanks for that lol i just about to reply him. and the answer is only above is comment lol.

1 Like

Your welcome. An i didn’t notice that little info about ice maps. Thank you for that.

ohh that, u just need to check on codex and memorize those affix and floor and the element floor, it will help u when u want farm certain affix in crystal version and much more giving u knowledge where to farm those certain thing on best spot.

2 Likes

when i look back into the build i made and on side note i wrote hope this build worth as it consume alot crystal. when i saw the preview for 2.1 patch i feel so happy for not making hunter ring in this build and take out pickup radius. future sights.? lol.

I feel so happy for not making a hunter ring in main build as well when I saw the hunter perk. I finally got hirling thanks to teacup and I will be able to learn sooo much more. I might even be able to make this build on one of my hirlings at one point.

More radius is always good!

Yea I get 1-2 million per packsize map and even more if I have gold boost! I thought fortune bringer can get way more than what I get from packsize maps. You see I have fortune at 40 and tried to max item drops, gold and luck. This is with my rogue hirling who also has good dmg and farming affixes. My farming build is merged with my already crafted items for arena for cheap sake since the patch is nearing. I tend to be very picky on packsize maps too and also very picky when it comes to packsize maps. Sometimes I only play with gold boost on for 5 min. For legend map, monster boost is best I think? How much gold cqn fortune bringer get on average on a normal floor if your unlucky to get packsize map and play normal floor for more crystals? Can fortune bringer allow 40 fortune @cronos4321 and is it really needed for harmony and prayer with equivalence healing? Just wondering before I proceed to try and make one for warrior hirling or my unqiue farming build based on the idea. I seem to have a great time when I have fortune 40 and max affixes I could get. Crystals for feat seems too easy now but still a grind and gold became quite easy. I won’t craft just yet until I can be in 2.1 and know what to add.

Also I have a question @cronos4321, since firtune at 40 increases gold find, item drops and luck by 100% over cap, does the benefit change like 650% caps turn into 750% for gold and luck and 200% item drop cap can switch to 300% cap for 1 character. If its also about averaging assuming hirling also have fortune at 40, can it increase maximum cap by 100% each character? Just some questions I keep asking myself when I think of making a farming build.

I just really love to get maximum fortune from hero points since its over cap and I want to utilise the underused fortune 40 if its underused or common?

heroic fortune not go over cap. it got capped on max affix cap [650/650/200] unless u have hireling then it will count all and averaging that until both have equal, yet the cap still [650/650/200]. u only get bonus 100% Item drop [Hidden Value] when u play with hireling.

1 Like

Take care in building new farming set now. Steiger said (a long time ago) that they were considering using highest gold/luck/item/nadroji/etc. stat instead of averaging in 2.1. No clue if they have changed their minds, though.

1 Like

Well I don’t normally plan on averaging so I will keepnit as it is for 2.1

That mythical affix is so hard to roll. it might consume all my amythest. What helm is that? Newbie here. xD

Actually, that Mythical set affix is literally IMPOSSIBLE to roll. You cannot do it with an Amethyst. The only way to get a green Mythical affix (using the current version of the game) is to get a drop with that affix already on the item. It cannot be crafted.

I believe that helm was originally a legendary drop, called Unreal Hood. That comes with Mythical on it, as well as one red affix and four sockets. He crafted the rest of the affixes from there.

Thanks for the info man. Your a life saver, i almost wasted all my amythest for nothing. Haha