[Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

zeus kel is me. +1 my own post =/

1 Like

Am i banned?

1 Like

What’s your arena id?

2 Likes

Same Id as the forums Id which is CuzegSpiked. I use the aftermath gear with some changes and im at 2nd place mythic league. Hunting for eternal league. I dont think im banned because @SteigerBox said so after I emailed him.

1 Like

That’s me…, If you want, I can send you the pic of all my equipment and affixes.I changed it to Nova Vial if I remember right, and removed all of the affixes using quartz.And then I changed to Wizard’s OH using Jasper to get Cosmic Power, and when I changed it back, I had that name, not sure why tho.

1 Like

@Hitagi Thanks for clarifying the scenario on how it happened.
Better let @Refia handle this scenario though.
Edit: Pretty nice AI configuration btw hitagi ^^

ocenyx said something about a legend item getting a change name if all the affix was remove.

This is my reply

1 Like

Haha okay.

1 Like

Lots of new names since I took my 1 week vacation, also @Emman , dude, you’ve been busy huh. Lol.

Cheers.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a known bug.

1 Like

@saintwave: I do what I can. ^^
@Refia: So If I see any item that has different name on what it should be. Should I report it or not?
For eternal equip scenario I will always report.

Just report it, we can decide it later, weither the items are cheated or not.

2 Likes

I would be cautious with item names… There have been a few bugs with those lately.

@SteigerBox
Smack that ban hammer down hard on those hackers :wink:

All five characters has a pet that has crystal affix.

Eternal legends modify

1 Like

Eternal items with crystal affixes and Inferno set with different legend affixes (reflect dmg…)

Also, I’d like to share something about the eternal mythical set items. It’s not hacked or modified if you see one that has a different name. The name does really change if you make it a mythic (alchemy, discordance, etc) and then you can use topaz, larimar or angelite on it, like this, unreal hood changing to prismatic necklace:

1 Like

momentum only appears on warrior items, if the item was converted the name wouldn’t be vial of blood which is a rogue item. Must be modified. Other items are also fishy

1 Like

You can get momentum via amethyst but first you have to convert your item into a warrior item using jasper to get momentum from amethyst then converr it back.

2 Likes

Can you convert eternals between classes?

No. The only crystals you can us on a eternal item are.
Topaz if affix are missing.
Citrine
Calcite
Beryl