[Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

Reason: Level 42 with far too many crystal affixes on normal items and I think thats hax. I did beat him just barley with stealth proc. Im a wizard as well.

1 Like

I dont see any “cheated” equipment.
Having Crystal affixes on the gear is not really hacking.

You dont see all of his character in the arena. Only those, that he has already entered the arena. So, you dont know weither he has another character for farming or not.

1 Like

How hard is it for you people to understand? Basically the mod is saying what they do offline and however they earned their golds or items is of no importance(+ who knows it could be they have other characters). The only important thing is if they are using modified gear in the online portion of the game which is unfair.

1 Like

All his items are 100% fixed eternals

1 Like

I thought level 42 with crystal affixes seems absurd to me because it takes a very long time to get obdisian but then again I might have missed out about the patch gifts where you get free crystals and mythstones.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Report Cheaters & Hackers here

Hello 1st post here im in internel league & I allways run i
nto people like that kill me on A streak but when i inspect them there gear stats & ect are question markrs are they just wearing id’d gear or hax ?

1 Like

They are in eternal league.
Once if you reached eternal league, people cant see your equipment anymore :smile:

3 Likes

1 Like

there will be a huge problem in that case cause if a players gets in the eternal league then they can use modified gears whenever they want since no one will be able to see their gears since it will be all question mark??

plus its kinda weird i saw a plenty of players with eternal trophy but when i look at their stats both they 1v1 and 2v2 is in magic mostly epic league at most and some just both in common…so i wonder how the heck they get those eternal trophies??

cause i notice that i only get magic trophies when i was in common and magic league…after i get to rare league i open trophies and gives me like 4 stats rare trophy now im in epic league it gives me up to 5 stats rare trophies…or there is a chance to get eternal trophy even im just in common league and i’m just unlucky to get 1?

1 Like

Arena close beta (Tester only)
Arena Open beta (For those who apply)
Arena Second Open beta (After some change to LP given)
Arena (official 2.0)

Probably those player u see with eternal trophy are (legend - eternal league ) in previous Arena before thing reset.

1 Like

i see starting legend league you can already get eternal trophies?

1 Like

i think the chance is very low…

1 Like

I saw before that eternal equips is going to be shown even if your in a eternal league because you can’t edit a eternal equip so it’s easier to spot a cheated item. I can’t remember when it was posted though or if it was just a suggestion. Maybe pets can be shown too because we can base a pet on it’s name and if a set affix was change we could tag the user as a cheater.

For other affixes that isn’t eternal the developers made a item checker to check equips that isn’t possible if equip’s affix is not possible that affix will be turned to an empty slot

You could convert 20 epic chest to legend chest then to 20 legend chest to eternal chest.
Eternal chest is 100% eternal item but still by chance if it’s going to be a chest.

I know the lowest point of getting a gladiator trophy is until your in legend league.

From the faq thread

1 Like

It’s possible, but the chance is low. Better wait till you get to Eternal league.

1 Like

1 Like

Is ANJAN a cheater in PVP? Can someone make a list of people who are banned and in different leagues please? So dont have to keep repeating

2 Likes

Are these two guys hackers? I know that of them has chromatic orb eternal hat and one guy has archmage standard even though he didnbt reach eternal league. I think they are hackers.

1 Like

Huh? What makes you think this guy is not legit? That sword can be crafted easily. Eternal pets are generally a dead giveaway. In general, Items that are eternal and have different stats than the items name suggest (For exampke an eternal cataclysm always has 4 (or 5?) Legendary proc effects. If you would encounter someone who hacked, he might just have 2 proc affixes and 2 +elemdmg and +elemcrit% or so. Also, perfect stats on eternal gear is generally suspicious too.

1 Like

he meam by archmage standard is the back vanities. But that not a hack tho. that actually mean he is in eternal before the LP reset. true tho that guy is legit.

1 Like