First Ever Crystal Rare Legend WOOOOW!

I have this,

1 Like

Nice catch. Now try finding an eternal version and an eternal version with crystal affix? Good luck? :smile: Keep that find in photo then convert ~ lol.
I convert all my eternals and crystal legends that i am never gonna use but before I do that, I took screenshot. Ultra rare crystal= worth it. I convert~ for more space too

Thanks Sir. Yeah, i have one:

No luck on both 'coz that’s just like RNG Gods Level. :pensive:

1 Like

I’m still new to this game is this crystal or rare and why aren’t these things more bada$$?

This is crystal version (light blue shading of items). They are better versions of certain items I guess, though eternal versions (legends with a green hue) are typically more powerful, though impossible to craft. A good advantage of crystal legends is a free crystal affix to save you many precious obsidian. Also they look cool and lot of ultra rare crystals. The challenge is to get rare legend like nadrojis,malestrom legends such as vacuus scipio ,defiant items in eternal form, crystal form and the rarest of all, eternal with crystal affix.

Eternal with crystal affix can be the best non crafted legend but you can’t modify eternals except change element, talent, nature,class, empty socket and place mythstone in said socket.

If you could craft eternals with 50% quality (double the item roll)

#THAT WOULD BE OP

I always got eternal legends 5 to 10 pcs a day. I know you can create your own Crystal Legend item by using Obsidian. Also I looted Eternal Legend with Crystal Affix but i just Convert those Eter nals. For my opinion. Farm many Crystals and create your own Crystal Legend Item

:heart:

1 Like

Lool, I got crystal item at beginning of the game, at lv 5, map action 1, 2nd flour.:slight_smile:

1 Like