First nadrojis

The only thing frozen fate is even good for is extracting ed% but thats it really and defiant weapons can also do that. Also wd% is probably more suited on weapons depending on your builds.

True. Do you have any idea on how to best hunt Mutiny? Got it for Rogue/Warrior already but need it for Wizard in Gauntletā€¦ I already use Nadroji (6) with Nadroji Bonus, tele through floors 200+ on EP8 only killing epic Enemies but itā€™s apparently taking forever :unamused:

1 Like

Your doing it right though. That is correct way. Just keep killing them quickly til u get it. Just got another nadroji today lol

Yeah they are quite easy to find, got tons of armor/ring/amu, but still not the circlet. Would like to use that one though because of 2x bonus. That works I suppose?

Excuse me? What do you mean? Please clarify thanks :slight_smile:

:smiley: what I mean is: If I use Nadroji Crown and Armor the bonus should be activated on both and I should get 200% enemy rarity right? Couldnā€™t test it so far because I didnā€™t find the Crown yet.

No the bonuses donā€™t actually stack unfortunately

1 Like

didnā€™t want to start a new thread, but I got my first Nadroji Ring yesterday. just storing it for now until I can work it into my build.
it is one thing to see the awesome items listed in the Codex, or reading other posts from Toons who are so excited when they get their first ā€˜Nadrojiā€™sā€™, but getting my first one was a cool feeling.
TBH, I have thought about getting items for the first time with dust versus getting them for the first time from a drop, and I think Iā€™ll save using dust for stuff I have already found, or want really bad, and canā€™t wait for a drop.
wow, just writing this post is bringing back the feeling I got from finding the ring yesterday. :joy:

2 Likes

Yep thatā€™s for sure.

Oddly i think mine dropped at 181