First time playing pvp

I don’t know any more powerful warriors than you in terms of pure power but in terms of being a difficult AI , Mr Scooty i guess and Bruno.

2 Likes

So you have about 420power.A bilttle low.Why only 4ed+? 6ed+ is basic for rogue.Try to reach that or 5ed+ plus 1wd+.

Im trying mate. But should i put some hp+ affixes on it?? If i have that 6 ed+…i cant put hp+ affixes on it since im having 2ptl, elem crit dmge and resist…also mythics on it.

Yes.But no doult you wasted some affix slots,let it infeasible to have both decent hp and power.
Whats “resist”? Ignore resist is invalid to players.Resist+ is hlepless to your burst style build.
Don’t worry too much to perfect a build.Just try how far you can go.Opponent will help you more than all of us.

I have a stun and freeze resist since im not that good at dodging. Should i use bow or dagger for burst type??

Sorry I forget the stun resist etc which cap at 40% in arena,From 3s to 1.8s.Looks good.But it only works when you get hit.Why not remove them to have more hp and power?
Chakram is much more better than others.Believe in your own choice :wink: