Fruit (LOOT) NINJA! PvE Build Reveal [Rogue]

How do you like using Masochism & Defiant together @4evertin ? It’s a good set combo but I was kind of adverse to it cause it seemed to negate my respawn immunity so basically monsters just kept killing me over and over right when I would respawn :crying_cat_face:

And what skill are you using for dmg? Whirling Blades?

@JesusSaves having a Defiant boosts your damage and damage reduction when your hp drops down while Masochism gives you more more damage when your health is below 75% You won’t be able to get killed on that situation (unless you pick some orbs)

Yes I know but when you die and respawn with Masochism equipped it eliminates your respawn immunity that you otherwise have

The orbs are causing that too

Yes, W.Blade
My build using stealth…NO DIE, but pick orbs red…DIEEEEEE :smile:
50:50

And here i am vaulting+normal attack. How about heroic points? Will full chakram skills affect knightcharge damage?

No actually Judx, unfortunately not. But as shown in the build, you can place 2x Elixer in your weapons. This will give you a total of +10 to all skills which does affect KnightsCharge :smile:

P.s. - when Cyclone mythic gets fixed, it will add serious power to this build :smile:

Yup. Cyclone mythic is real good but unfortunately not working at all atm. I wish it works because it makes things so much easier.

1 Like

Hi since you have resource cost why dnt you add 1 more push the limit to maximize the output damage …

500% ice damage or
400% ice damage + 1x 100% wd?

Thinking of changing that 100% wd to ice dam.

Fun to read build description. HAHA Wacky as f
Great job!

brother @JesusSaves, are u still usin this build for farming? may i ask, shifting to KNIGHTCHARGE is the skill core of this build? or i can i use other?

Yeah Doom I still use it as my main farming build. The MS boost and increased dmg from KnightsCharge is :key: to the build cause you just storm through (or past) enemies. However I haven’t updated the build here since the new set Affixes came out. I’d suggest replacing Permafrost with Angelic for more damage. The build here fizzles out at around floor 850+ cause epic enemies just get too tough to one hit :smile:

The good news is that enemy DoTs are removed when Sanctuary procs, so the build has a bit more sustain since the latest patch

1 Like