Gameplay bugs?

Converting 50 CS/MS into 25 higher grade ones only counts as 25 uses even though it is using up 50 stones.

Imps can give you normal and magic items even though the description says it will only give rare items.

[quote=“Unities”]Converting 50 CS/MS into 25 higher grade ones only counts as 25 uses even though it is using up 50 stones.
[/quote]
It is kind of definition issue. It is so in version 1.7.

For pet imp issue, it will be too good if it pick 5 normal and give 1 rare. Have you wear item drop and lucky equipment before switching imp as pet?

[quote=“Unities”]Converting 50 CS/MS into 25 higher grade ones only counts as 25 uses even though it is using up 50 stones.

Imps can give you normal and magic items even though the description says it will only give rare items.[/quote]

2 stones convert to 1 higher, there for 25 seperarate conversions, so 25 uses.

This is what is said in the dictionnary below. I have never had it give me a magic or normal Item until recently even when I was playing on very easy and I do not know why.

I managed to reproduce this issue but it’s not possible. Are you sure that Imp is your pet? Because if you finish Break Destructibles feat, an Imp will show up and give you random drop.

I managed to reproduce this issue but it’s not possible. Are you sure that Imp is your pet? Because if you finish Break Destructibles feat, an Imp will show up and give you random drop.[/quote]

I am using double imps so I am sure my pet are imps… But yeah I do not know the cause of it either! I’ll take a screenshot the next time it happens. It is 2 am now I need sleep got work tmr.

Edit:
I am using rogue/rogue imp/imp if it helps.

I set to pick up epic and higher grade. I could get 3 to 4 ms(4 drop item on equipments on 2xx and 31x floor) or cs from the imp and let him continue to pick all the below epic item. If you buy 3 cs or ms, it will cost more than 150k gold from merchant.

Imp is still a bit silly to pick the closest drop. It seems the drop farther away is still distracting imp to find closest drop.

Does each imp give you set affix?

In regards to the imps

5 normal items, gives you 1 magic item
5 magic items, gives you 1 rare item

and so on and so on.

If you have your imp set to give you Legend+, he will spit out items and pick them back up, until he has collected enough to spit out the item at the level you set.

I don’t think rare is regarding the specific grade of an item (yellow), but is referring to items which are rare (crystals and mythstones for example). Semantics.

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.

[quote=“JesteR”]
5 normal items, gives you 1 magic item
5 magic items, gives you 1 rare item[/quote]

This is not the case. As you can see, there are only magic or higher items on the ground in this Mythic3 run (pinkish glow is my Arcane Trap via Ambush when I killed the Cartagrapher):

Yet my double imps are spewing out Magic items one after another:

On lower difficulties like Normal, they will eat up Magic Items and give me Normal ones (this happens quite frequently in Very Easy)…

@Rubik:
But the imps don’t always give you a MS/CS or even a rare item. As I stated my imps sometimes give me Normal items even when I have quite a but of luck with rare maps depending on the difficulty.