Games

IKR :slight_smile:

1. Currently grinding Dota2, and of course Dungeon Quest on the phone :slight_smile:
  2. Role Playing Games
  3. Microsoft Xbox and Desktop PCs
  4. I’m fine with both. But I prefer much some kind of offline game so I can play it anytime, anywhere I want without worrying internet connections :smile: (this is why I love DQ)
  5. Dungeon Quest and Diablo
  6. Blizzard
  7. I could say my gameplay style is just “go with the flow” depending how the game works wether it is based on the storyline, adventure, campaign, etc. I always work the rest of them.

Lol haven’t seen this topic. Crazy when I realized this was 10 months ago :laughing:

A year later wow.

1. Other games I play. Minecraft , Machine Knight, SW battlefront 2 (2005). I might move onto Hero’s of order and chaos if I get bored of DQ (got a better phone and this will take a while).

2. Same as before. RPGs. Open world second.

3. Still don’t have a console because I can’t be bothered. I prefer keeping my phone and laptop and saving as much money possible.

4. I prefer playing offline as always but online sometimes is nice (see battle arena DQ , Minecraft servers). However I rarely do online apart from battle arena because bad internet ruins everything.

5. ATM, I’d say Dungeon Quest but 2nd I’d say is Minecraft.

6. Idk.

7. Any Playstyle as long as the game is interesting to play. I could be aiming to be best crafter possible, best builder, aim to collect every legend or card, max out everything, be No1 or top league. Anything that is possible and doesn’t require pay to win. Story is nice but I don’t care about story most of the time anymore. I prefer best gameplay over best story.

1. Other games - Currently playing thorough Mass Effect 3 getting ready for the new one in March.

2. RPG’s, fighting games, and platformers (blue bomber all the way)

3. I have been a console gamer since I was 5 or so. I collect them all. (GET HYYYYYYYPE FOR ZELDA!!!)

4. Offline games are awesome for sure, but I really like co-op games as well. Would be really great to have another really good co-op ARPG to play…

5. Favorite game…that is a tough one. I have to say Nintendo rules this list for the most part. Going back to my childhood they were always a staple for me.

6. SquareSoft/Enix, Blizzard, Capcom, BioWare, Nintendo <---- I will give these companies my money without a second though.

7. Obsessive/Compulsive competitionist who is a VERY sore loser to boot.

1 Like
  1. Other games - None currently only DQ.
  2. Role Playing Game
  3. Nintendo best console!!
  4. Prefer offline
  5. Favorite Game Ever - Dungeon Master!!!
  6. Favorite game company - Capcom and Nintendo
  7. I am very very competitive and do not like to lose.
1 Like

Hi there! I am currently playing Castlestorm and Sacred 3 on xbox. I like to have a collection of new games and to play new games on my xbox. My favorite consoler is Xbox. Few days back my friend suggested me to buy Acheter Abonnement xbox live 12 mois for playing and enjoying more games on Xbox.

1. Other games: Minecraft , Sonic 1, Sonic 2 and Machine Knight (though I finished it) as well as MCPE. At least ATM but if I get a gaming PC build done , many more . I may even try FF7 on mobile .

2. Favourite Type. Well it’s RPGs still but platformer and MOBA come as great 2nd and 3rd favorites.

3. PC Master Race. Nah just kidding, my favorite console is the Wii tbh since that’s what I remember well but I don’t do console gaming ATM. I’m more mobile/PC gamer. I game in any shape and form as long as it’s fun as PC master race mentality is just dumb. Retro Bit 8 console from my childhood as well when I used to play sonic in console form.

4. Offline hands down. My crappy internet has always been crappy , 1Mbps in 2017! Seriously!

5. Dungeon quest , Sonic, Minecraft. Also the now closed down Monkey Quest and some Mario.

6. Shinybox for DQ, Sega , Nintendo and definitely square Enix.

7. Same answer as before. Basically go with the flow and be completionist of in many aspects and have fun. Go big or go home basically. Great story also counts too . I’m also quite competitive when it feels fun to do so as if the game is Pay to Win, I won’t be competitive at all and I will quit after 1 day .