Gold digger!πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ

Skyfall maps :wink: Great for farming but one very big drawback. Skyfall. So max dodge and block

6 Likes

Hey sir ron panu mag de activate ng forums account?Sn@ke_eyes here.tia.

Go for floor 150-200 floors if ur aiming for a high goldmap bro.as sir tyron says,a high quality map+packsized(140-150),magic rarity(150-200)
With 1110gf/1110 luck and 370 or 380 itemdrops.if you dnt have that stats of farmbuild i can share u mine as a token of recognition for a tough farmer like you.btw are you the same DJC in LF leaderboards?

2 Likes

You can avoid skyfall by using larimar though.

1 Like

Yes, I am the same DJC in Legend find leader boards. 67k and climbing!

So I feel as though I have done everything correct as far as maximizing gold find chain, and I did just hit a new personal record of 4M, but still, I’m nowhere hear the 13M that Tyron posted.

1 Like

What’s the ideal floor and difficulty for farming gold and legend drops at same time with using builds like this? Whenever i make farm builds with high luck, item drops, and gold drops i usually end up compromising damage which makes enemies harder to kill and farming a bit tedious.

Lower floors are far better anyways.Gold and items seem to be fewer in quantity past floor 200. A high move speed helps to blow through high pack size maps and also to avoid enemies and skyfall.
There is always going to be a trade-off, but sets such as Faun’s Gifts and Satyr’s Spirit will give you HP, AR, and MP bonuses for having high Gold find and Luck.
Floors 150-199 Mythic 3 is what I prefer to farm when it comes to high quantities of items and gold.

2 Likes

Yup thats true.,even i couldnt break that record of 13m/run.,because its specially designed for a group event ha ha.,congrats.,seems that you and mr corinthians are the only remaining active in lf hiking.keep it up.

2 Likes

Im staying on floor 150,.i dnt use satyr and faunsgift.,instead i use ephifany,momentum,adventurer, permafrost or crushingflames for my main farmer.and rely on my hire as damager

2 Likes

@YVRA_07.PH I don’t avoid skyfall maps anymore. Just do the easier ones :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t mind Skyfall Maps so much when I do 1 player, but when I have a Hireling, well, for some reason, they don’t understand about getting out of the way. I have a few ideas for builds to have them die less, but that is a future project.

2 Likes

Hirelings are cheaply resurrected however pressing the revive button stalls your main and increases the chance of it being splatiered @Golem :cry:

2 Likes

haha, IKR! that happened a few times, so I make sure I either do it fast, or am not in danger. I try the do it fast method, since I need my Hireling to get the experience.

1 Like

I always make sure my skyfall % is under 100. Sod anything over 100 lol

1 Like

Legend and eternal maps are good for extra luck but highly challenging maps are more rewarding if you stay alive

1 Like

On the lower levels, let the skyfall rain down on me! HP bar never goes below full. Once I get over floor 400 or so, I need to be careful.
Like dickwad says, 10,000 gold to revive five times a map is nothing when you’re getting millions per map.

1 Like

I. Am. Not. Giving. Up. My. Hard. Earned. Gold! :shield:
Edit: unless I spend it! :smirk_cat:

4 Likes

move speed and pickup radius are essentials for farming gold. is pickup radius rollable by ruby?

No, pickup radius can be obtained through loot only.

1 Like