Green Garden Build revealed

The bonus affix on Nadroji gear is a new feature added in 2.1. The Nadroji pieces dropped before did not have such an affix.

An alternative to nadrojis robe is get Aether Wrap.

aether wrap is just as good as the olden days nadroji robe. Simply find an aether robe at floor 400+ on very easy mode or higher difficulty. Once done, remove all the affixes EXCEPT 100% ED .

Why get a Mythic skill at all, if all the damage comes from poison cloud?

Any update to this build? Or have you moved past it?

Also, since this uses equivalence, better to use +10k HP than +5k MP, right?

What else would you suggest other than a huge damage boost from a mythic skill?

I guess that was my question, though - does it provide a damage boost? Is the poison cloud damage dependent on the initial attack (skull shield vs. rockblast), or not? Since most of the damage comes from the clouds, not the attack, if the underlying attack is unimportant for calculating cloud damage then just about anything would be better - blight (is it rollable?), HP/MP, regen, etc.

Does this work for pvp? With new patch?

This was NEVER a pvp build.

Poison clouds are the main damage but with mythic skills, more enemies can be affected as well as free dmg boost (for eg: 350% mh dmg from cosmic orb). That dmg boost contributes to the multiplying of the poison cloud along with the high regen, plagued and druidic.

Also by cronos’ intention, more enemies affected, more damage and dmg multiplication from poison cloud because of plagued, druidic and good radius attacks. Mythics can definitely help. Sanctuary to make sure you’re not OHKO’ed (one hit killed).

sir cronos how you het defiant and poison dmg 100% and all green affix lvl 5 help me please thanks

On this build Nadroji’s Robe doesn’t have the Nadroji’s Set Bonus. Is there a way to remove a set bonus from an item?

Or do you just have to use a Quartz and hope for the best?

It is a pre-patch item. There is no way to remove it at this point, and since the bonus is above the elemental damage, quartz won’t work. Instead you need the wizard-only robe that drops at 400+

2 Likes

Super helpful replay @HarleyM :smile:

May i ask? This build needs extremely high ED%, so why not choose head/ring/amulet with ED%?

This build predated the legandaries that have elemental damage on head, ring and amulet :smile:

yo griffin. You’re always answering all my questions in this forum haha. Thanks so much. Btw, what do you mean by predated? sorry im not so good at english :smiley:

Glad to help out whenever I can is all but anyways the build existed before the legendaries that had those affixes on those pieces of gear where in the game :+1:

I see. So how is this build now? still effective in the current version? Oh and one last thing, what do you mean by ‘resource cost’?

Green garden is still a good jumping off point for coming up with your own build right now. poisen is very powerful indeed :wink: and in where?

For example, push the limit - Increases resource cost and total dmg by X%. What is the so called ‘resource cost’? Sorry im really a bit newbie in the game and trying to understand things :smiley: