Griffin's Smithery: Mythics

Awesome :slight_smile:
Marked it as Sticky.

1 Like

How do empyrean works? I use ice element. Does it increase the damage on frozen enemies just like frostbitting?

It would increase the damage of the hit that froze the enemy itself :smile:

1 Like

The Alchemy Balance the Damage and regen between HP and MP this is good combination with Equivalence
Example: you have 10k HP and 40k MP if you Steal MP your HP will be healed and vice versa
and also if you have 1 HP and you have 1 million MP if you recieve dmg your MP will recieve the damage

Alchemy and equivalence are resource systems and resource systems do not work together :smile:

1 Like

Oh sorry for that

It’s totally good I thought the exact same thing for a long time too till I found out :smile:

1 Like

So it will just work on 1 hit? If ice is the case?

It will buff the instance of damage that caused the freeze to occur

I understand now. So i think its not a good mythic for ice element. Poison maybe suits it the best :frowning:

Yup in PvE it would definitely be poisen that works with it best :smile:

Thanks so much griffin :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Always glad too help out :smile: :+1:

2 Likes

Hi… im a newbie here… would like to ask if how can i combine the mythstones to form mythics? Do i need items that have 4 sockets to put all the the combined mythstones? Thanks and advance…

Yes you need an item with 4 sockets you get either by drop or using a crystal (zircon i think)

1 Like

Griffin . This for weapon only ? Or for all wizard equipment

All of the mythics in this post are broken into groups of what pieces of gear you may slot them into :smile:

If im not mistaken chest is for the robe right ?

Yes :smile: