Help here

Any one can tell me what is proc? I have no ideaaa…

Proc = Process

1 Like

But the dictionary discription is outdated now. Procs now have the Cooldown shown in the Offense Tab.

1 Like

Proc is a skill that gets casted from the character body. This include Mythics and even Talents.

Examples of procs:

Taunt Proc/ Provocation Talent ; Storm proc , Meteor Proc , Mirror Image proc and Talents related to summon additional image and Trickster Set for summoning Mirror Image from casting OH special skill ; Reclaim (Skullshield Proc) ; Assault (Hatchet Proc) ; Recall (Summon Minion Proc) , Summon Fury (Fury Proc) ; Apocalypse Mythic , Cosmic Orb , Bombard , Arc Mythic , Enigma , Vanish , Earthquake , Rockblast and Nova ; Coat Proc , Stealth Proc (the Vanish Mythic is Stealth Proc but with the blind effect); bomb Proc a.k.a Smokebomb as well as the Smokebomb talent to cast one more smoke bomb ; Intimidation (proc fear skill when struck with % chance) ; Arc Dodge (when Dodge, you summon that same Arc as Mythic) ; Cerebral Vortex (Proc Torrent when hit); Terrashaper (has % chance to Proc Earthshatter when hit and when attacking); Torrent Proc; Earthshatter Proc , Haunting set to Proc fear with % chance when using skill of 5 seconds and above ; Aftermath which procs fear from shatter and Taunt from meteor (Although it’s not the actual skills so I think not).

1 Like

So how do i get proc

Legend affix for most procs. Others come from Mythic skill and there are sets you can look out for procs.

1 Like