Help in the build

I need build Warrior use Lance i will glade to found aggressive build with this Weapon ; ^^

Pvp or Pve?

i need also help to my Rogue arrow build for PVP plss help me…

@Eater plssssss…
I have stones and crystals but I don’t know where to begin…

I need build with warrior for farm crystal and mytics stones,i start to farm crystals agin because i failed to get luck in my gear so i need build to farm quickk crystals agin

this is my gear brother,i know this need some edit to be good gear,and i get the perkes for eternal and crystals 300%
Are this good gear for farm but it’s weak to farm with this in lvl 500 m3

And here another gear i have them too ; this will be helpful if this good gear ?
I need advice about how to make this gear stronge to farm in lvl 500 m3 ,and for sure i will add luck after i get crystals (can i add for all my gear perfect affix just Luck ) i hope you can help ^^
And by the way y,lance for pvp will be too good if you have build for that.

Here’s mine, I copy this build from griffin at YouTube…

This for wiz but how much damage this effect and this will effect for m3 lvl 500 at least ?

If you just want to farming crystal you don’t have to use M3, just use very easy difficult…

Just copy basic of farming…
5 or 6 crystalline
5 or 6 eternalize
2x225 luck
2x225 gold find
6 nature luck
M3 difficult
Epiphany

1 Like

The lvl 500 easy like lvl 500 m3 for crystals and mytics i guess more luck in m3 lvl 500 or there’re same ;

If you farming crystal and mythic, high floors is good place for it…
It doesn’t matter what difficult did you use, very easy or M3,…
For farming gold floor 101-200 M3, with this build I can get min 1,5m…

Well for gold best is 181/161/141 floors, the ones with slimes, but not for legends or crystals/mythstones

Is that same build like griffin use?

Not 100% same…
I just copy the basic and style…
If you want to see how griffin farming, see at his YouTube chanel,…

Ok thanks i just need crystals and mytics stones not gold this time ^^

Ok thanks for that too ^^ but i need crystals ;

Jut spam challenge map floor 501 very easy Difficult. + Pack size…

Also if you have enough dust, craft eternal and convert it to ultra rare crystal…