Help me improve my Wizard Build

But i need crytaline.

Leave it as it isā€¦ save up dust for epiphany amulet, and apply sanctuary to it instead of equivalence

leave block and you can even get rid of dodge once you have sanctuaryā€¦ then you can add weaken crystal for 90% and lose the ignore resist

1 Like

So sanctuary will do the job for block and dodge

I notice you have an experience boost. are you still ascending?

1 Like

Yesā€¦once i get enough gold ill ascend to next level

So i changed the 50WD with 4554 arcane damage+ will that work

No that effect happens after ED%, WD% and WD+ is calculated so it does almost nothingā€¦
You need WD instead

1 Like

ok, what I did is concentrate on ascending with 200% experience on my gear and farming for experience at level 110. after level 100, the monsters donā€™t improve on the experience they give. I experimented and found out this is true. I decided that if I want perks, may as well get them as fast as possible. I am almost done, and then I am going to work on making a good farming build and a climbing build. my Ascending build is doing great on m3 f110, and has gone to 285, but Epic+ monsters are kind of hard, they have so much HP it takes too long.
one of the problems with your build is you are Ascending, Farming, and Climbing. there are builds on the forum that can do it, but it takes some fine tuning of your build. I only had low/mid level CS/MS, so I went with an easy build that can farm experience on a decent floor.

2 Likes

Can you link me that forum

Id like to take hand of epiphany in and take helmet with crystaline affix on itā€¦can i apply obsidian to cystaline helmet to get gold find % is there a possibility

1 Like

if you got an item that already has a crystal affix on it, you canā€™t put a second crystal affix on it. only 1 crystal affix (blue) per item. if you are talking about the Crystaline Set affix (green), that is different, and you can put a crystal affix on same item that has the Crystaline Set affix.
for the forum link, just do a search on farming builds or ascending builds. there are also posts for PVE and PVP builds. just look around the different posts and hopefully you will find something that will help. there are a lot of posts to read, but it will be worth it for all the things you can learn.

1 Like

you could, but imo there is far better affixes you could load onto that helm.

but then, i didnt bother adjusting crystalline helm, instead, i found a way to work in the eternal crystalline helm. 30% MS, 10% PuR, and 20 Fortune are no joke. Nice item.

1 Like

And that much better affix is? :joy:

Thanks

we can chat in group chat now that you found us :slight_smile:

@ObiWanKenobi, I think @wolfpuia is going to try to make his build a better farming build to get the loot to make awesome gear. and yes, you can get gold find as crystal affix.

Build help