Help me start farming crystal and eternal items

Becouse you need both characters to have gold find affixes. Add gold find on your main and it will increase. Gold find averages between your characters but you can’t go with one character over cap to have both on cap.

I’ve finally got some decent gear! I’m doing about 1.5M-11M damage per critical hit and have about 450 gf/luck.

I’m trying now to increase my damage so I can survive better at floor 600.

I’m using the set affix Cosmic Power, which says " Time Warp adds +62% DMG to projectiles".

1. Is comet a projectile?
  2. Is skullshield a projectile?
  3. Do I have to be standing inside the time warp bubble to get the bonus?
  4. Once the projectiles exit the time warp bubble does the bonus still apply?

3 and 4 Yes

1 Like

When using an Amethyst, does the pool of set option change if your on a higher floor when you use it?

Example I’m looking to get Plagued or defiant. If I use it while on floor 600, will I have different chances for certain sets compare to say floor 200?

I’m pretty sure, not likely… Also, defiant isn’t avaliable through amethyst. Plagued is from amethyst.

The sets that are generally not available through amethyst: Defiant, malestrom, mayhem, berserker, masochism, epiphany, seven deadly sins, crystalline, nadroji, eternalized, smoke screen and gladiator.

Oh ok cool. So for defiant, any particular level and difficulty best for farming it?

Floor 200-201 m3 just farm there many times until you get one. Defiant is hard to drop try get item drops %200 on your stats page

Defiant items drop in any difficulty at floor 200. Nadroji robe and crown require epic difficult at floor 200 at least. Malestrom items at floor 200 doesn’t have difficulty requirements either. They’re all rare legends too. Sfill, best to farm in m3 because of difficulty bonus, maybe pretty easy if you figured it out and has the best loot drop rate/ gold rate. Compared to floors above floor 200, items drop a whole lot on floor 200. Still, going above floor 200 is must have to farm masochism items, scoundrel, frozen, crystalline, eternalized, mythical , aethereal drain items, berserker, seven deadly sins, epiphany.

Some of these items help a huge amount for farming in future with sets like eternalized, crystalline, mythical, and epiphany if you didn’t already know about them.

1 Like