Honest player vanity

Well, all these are legit items. I think all these players should be proud because they’re so OP that newbies like you think they’re unlegit.

2 Likes

Pretty sure they arent supposed to have crystal affixes

Try yourself. Upload your data to cloud, then find an item with affixes that have crystal versions, buy many of them. See the magic happening.

eternal items can have a blue station, rare but it does happen and makes it all the more worth it. And what do you mean the other arena? @Golem?

There is an arena where cheaters are sent.

@Dandoclase you need to choose your words wisely before calling someone “scum” in the forum. Based on your posts, you do not understand the game. I will attempt to help you understand below.

The first image you posted is an edited item by GINZO. The Stolen Galea gear does not have Armor affix.

Eternal Divination with Cyan\Obsidian All Resist affix is possible. The epic affix “All Resist” can become obsidian affix. All eternal gears with affixes in the obsidian affix pool (below) has a chance to become cyan\crystal affix.

The last one you posted is also possible. The Stolen Galea gear has epic HP% Which can become obsidian affix. You cannot see in the legendex image there is an HP% epic affix…

If a gear has an epic or legend affix that is in the obsidian affix pool (below), there is a probability that gear can drop with the obsidian affix. I provided examples of this yesterday to other players.

3 Likes

As you do ascension(shop at level99) select “treasured perk” then you will have a higher chance to get an eternal with crystal affix.

Thanks for your time @Mr_Scooty i certanly didnt know about anything you posted till now.
Now that i have that in mind i take my words back.
But since there are still plenty of hackers still there ( like the first example which had an edited item) guess some guys here are also proven wrong so the suggestion is still there.
Thanks again, best regards and no offense was intended what so ever.

1 Like

@Dandoclase you are fine with me - no issues. I will always do my best to help out. :+1::+1: I understand your frustration because the cheaters seem to be crawling the walls and you do not like to ever lose to someone you know is cheating.

2 Likes

the original Arena is for everyone. but when some players started cheating, the Dev’s made a separate Arena for all the cheaters. unfortunately, cheaters keep showing up in the original Arena. players who find items on players in the Arena that have been modified in a way that is not possible, post an image in the cheaters thread. the Dev’s will examine the item shown and make a decision on if it is a cheat or not. if it is a modified item from cheating, then that player is sent over to the Cheaters Arena, where they can PVP other cheaters.
Eternal Items can have Crystal Affixes, but it is random, just like if you find a Legend item with a Crystal Affix from loot. Eternal Pets cannot have Crystal or Legend affixes. except the Merlin Pet, which has some Legend affixes. as Mr. Scooty said, there is a small list of what affixes can become Crystal affixes.
@Mr_Scooty could you edit cannot to can, please?

3 Likes

It is meant to say “You cannot see in the legendex image there is an HP% epic affix…” This is because the legendex image does not explicitly show HP%. It only lists HP & Total HP. Was that your request?

2 Likes

ahh, when you say it like that, it makes more sense, and yes, that was my request, but your explanation actually answered my question very well. also, I looked closer, and you are also right that the % symbol isn’t in the description of the Legend item. I have noticed that in the Codex, some of the affixes are like that, and so can be confusing. I ended up just looking to see what the actual item says when it is in my inventory. I’ll leave my question on my post, as your answer makes a good point that many of us need to be aware of.

1 Like

lol that’s nifty… An arena of cheaters… I wonderif they still care about rank

1 Like

I believe it is set up the same way, Normal to Eternal League, except it is where the cheaters are sent, and anyone who is waiting for a Dev to figure out if they are or not. I think. that’s how I know some players don’t like it over there, from the posts about it.

1 Like

when they don’t know they’re in cheater arena, yes

1 Like

Nifty, I have a hard enough time in arena as it is though lol, I wouldn’t want to face more people with crazy HP and damage

well, there are legit players with high HP and Damage. just look at the Olympian Build post that is keeping players awake at nights. 1.23 million damage in the Arena, and I fought someone with 110k HP. it took some time, but I won that one. of course, I have lost to people with less HP than I have.

3 Likes

Yea I’ve seensome crazy HP and powers

1 Like

Dude, git gud!!!

ive fought players with 490k HP and 800-1000 power. and its not hacked.