How Can I Get Google Play Quests?

When I log it with my Google account the quest screen pops up but nothing shows but empty space. Are quests just not a thing anymore?

as far as I know, they have been discontinued. I haven’t seen any new ones since the last one I did. I believe there was a discussion about this in another post.

If you find the original post lmk thank you!

The codex is an quest.

2 Likes

Many quests… lol

endless farm quest

2 Likes

Are you sure… one day, I’m convinced, I will finish the codex 0.0

I want google play quests back. do you agree with me? that is the post that the dev’s explained why no more quests.

I already complete the dictionary of the codex.

I’m not sure, it was before my time. I’m not sure what they were about at all.

I already have a topic about introducing quest in the game.

good luck lol

1 Like

I discovered the quests a little while after I started playing, but then they stopped being updated. this post is about the Google Play Quests that keep showing up sometimes when I play while I am online. it still shows the ones I finished and the ones I didn’t finish. but there are no new ones. tdaniel explains in the post I mentioned why there are no more quests like the ones in Google Play.

Is there a link to this info you can share?

ahh, I don’t know how to do the links, just type that title into the search bar, you should find it there.

1 Like

ok, I think this is the link.

1 Like

Ahh kk. Found it

I actually think Homicide could easily finish the codex. I would have finished it before the codex updates but the update make it bigger and harder.

I mean it’s a nice quest to do when you like maxing out the entire game. It’s unnecessary but it’s cool to do. I still do it to this day and it is fun and a good way to go on DQ when you give up all hope on other things in game.

1 Like

Lol… who me… haha

1 Like