How many diffeent rarities are there for items

Im a noob :I and i dont know alot about this game and im wondering how many rarities like, magic , rare , leagendary and the green things there are. Ive seen pictures of light blue and purple items, what r they?

1 Like

Light blue = crystal affix (blue line on item)
Purple = mythic item --> created with mythstones
Look here Griffin's Smithery: Mythics

1 Like

@CombatWombt019 From worse to best.

Grey : Normal Gear
Blue : Magic Gear (Usually has 1-2 affixes)
Yellow : Rare Gear (Usually has 3-5 affixes)
Orange : Epic Gear (Has 6 affixes)
Red : Legendary (Only found with drops,they usually come with set affixes and affixes that you cannot get with rolls)
Cyan : Crystal Gear (Has 1 crystal affix,can come from drops)
Purple : Mythic Gear (Has 1 mythic affix)
Green : Eternal Gear (Legendary gear with 50% quality,has a chance to have a crystal affix in it)

3 Likes

Thanks, yay ive got eternal gear.

That’s super helpful to all us noobs out there, cheers bro I already had overpowered 800+ AR shirt (eternal) and I just got a crystal mirror (I use rogue) and I already had full legend and I wondered what the varieties and I never knew mythic gear (purple) existed so thanks

Ur Lucky man my first eternal from the Map drop (978)yes i get my first eternal there level it up if you don’t know how to lvl it up search in Google/YT or just find it in Official Web

@JellyDQ Welcome to DQ Forums!

Eternal Items can’t be leveled up. Eternal Pets can be leveled up by getting experience.

my first Eternal Item was a Level 2 Eternal Golex’s Gauntlet that I got in the Shop when purchasing a Gauntlet.

1 Like

Mine first enteransl was this

1 Like

Welcome to the community tho I’ve been here for like 2 months

The void tome is garbage tho :joy::joy::skull::smiling_face_with_tear::sob::cry:

No way you’re right i can’t lv up my Eternal :sob:

The Void Tome is good for a Summoners Build. but it is so focused on buffing Minions that it’s garbage for anything else, lol.

@JellyDQ here is a post on what can and can’t be used on Eternal Items so you don’t waste stuff experimenting.

1 Like

Ty man i re-create my Eternal since it’s cheaper (cheap cuz unlocked) and i got Lv 93 :slight_smile:

Wait you can Hack DQ?!? I thought that Impossible?

there are some apps out there that can be used to put whatever affixes you want on the Eternal Items… but the down side is that if you use them in the Battle Arena, some one will notice the ‘hacked’ Items and report them to the Dev’s and your account gets sent to the ‘Cheaters & Hackers Battle Arena’. the good thing about that is that everyone is using hacked Eternal Items. the bad thing is cheaters don’t like fighting each other for some reason and many want back into the ‘Legit Battle Arena’.

the Dev’s have stated that they can’t really do anything to players who use those apps offline, but when you use them in PVP, then you get the Dev’s Hack Hammer. even if you don’t plan on using a ‘hacked’ Item in PVP, if you forget to change Items before fighting in PVP, you might get reported before you fix the problem yourself.

Ohh cool² that’s why I see few ppl only lv23 but full Etern gear

PVP has everyone at level 20. this affects the affixes on the Items. it’s not easy to find all max affixes on Eternal Items. it’s possible, especially if you are willing to farm like crazy for them, but still not easy.

i dunno if this is something but i remember during my first few months of playing dungeon quest on my old phone i looted a BLACK colored item i have no idea if this still exists in game and i forgot about it since ive gone through like 3 phones already but i do remember looting that sort of time. can anyone explain what that is?

the Void Slime is what comes to mind, but if you mean a Black Border Item, that sounds like a bug or something from the Beta Testing days or maybe the phone you had at the tine rendered the color wrong… maybe.

it’s possible that if it happened a lot, there was a bug report and the Dev’s fixed it.

@Prospero Welcome to DQ Forums!

definitely a black border item and if i remember correctly is like a dice but my memory is fogged for it happened a long time ago so who knows maybe its some bug or a beta tester item, anyways i can no longer access that account since the email i used for that is very old and i no longer have the password of it if only can i recover that i can use that account again but then i again ive lost access of it sadly

1 Like