How many people play dungeon quest?

Hi,

Great question!. The amount of people playing varies based on several factors:

1. This is the biggest: Game updates! The more updates we do the more players we have playing at once time (industry people call this “Daily Average Users” or DAU). We are deep in development of a new game so all of our creation focus is on the new game. We have a Halloween update (free vanity items) that will be out this week, but we have not done significant updates to the game since patch 3.0.
  2. Device platform: Android vs Apple vs Amazon. Android is our largest player base at just over 10 million downloads (including China which we cannot track in normal channels on our end). Followed by Apple then by Amazon.
  3. Time of year. Holidays see a larger influx of new players for us as well.

Hopefully this gives you some insight to how many players have tried our game! DQ is primarily a single player game and we are very proud of what we have accomplished with this game. We hope our current players enjoy our new game and that we are able to pull even more players to play our game to enjoy all the hard work we are pouring into multiplayer and gameplay features.

6 Likes

damn great game. you guys done good

2 Likes

This is the only thing that I remember.

1 Like

Ooo new vanity :heart_eyes::joy: i used the christmas one all through summer because it looked so cool :grin:

1 Like

A lot I guess :smile:

Is the new game going to be an role playing game ?

I remember coming to forums and that after Battle Arena first came. I did play DQ way before it but I actively played after battle arena came out.

so @tdaniel

couple questions.

A) we should be expecting a patch soon?

B) are these vanity items only obtainable in arena?

Yes, this week.
No, they are free for everyone who plays the week of halloween.

2 Likes

What new gamee???

1 Like

Totally dq 2.

What is that? Never heard of it.

/s jk(sarcasm/just kidding)

1 Like

tell us about the new game please…pretty pleaaassssseeeee @tdaniel

Интересно что за новая игра) она мморгп?

We like action rpgs…ALOT! My bet is on another arpg :slight_smile:

3 Likes

А дата выхода игры известна?) можете дать какую нибуть инфармация про новую игру?))

Еще нет даты выхода.
No release date yet.

I will play it when it comes out

1 Like

I like rpgs in case no one has noticed lol

2 Likes

lol. ditto

2 Likes

Me three. Who doesn’t here?

1 Like