How much armor and resist needed to get %100 damage reduction to be immortal in pve

add smokebomb proc on any block/dodge build and you will be almost immortal

hmm, I wonder if the Dodge from Smoke Bomb will activate the Redirect Mythic for Reflect Damage affix. I am messing around and testing a Reflect Damage build while taking a break from farming. (sigh) I am going to have to farm again soon, used up a lot of high end Crystals working on the build. I have to admit, this is my first time having a build with 45% Block and 60% Dodge, and I am crying tears of much joy! it’s kind of fun figuring out which affixes work with Damage Reflection.

@mylifeisfunny there have been a few posts about this, and even with builds that have 100% damage reduction, a lot of the reasons that people still die with these builds in PVE is timing of skills and procs and stuff, not to mention monsters get stronger at higher floors and higher tiers of monsters are more resistant to dying than the lower tier ones. I guess it kind of ends up that players with builds like that die maybe 1 in 3 maps instead of 3 times in every map, but this is only a guess on my part.

My item drops are plagued by unity drops. My rogue
as an hireling is on strike and leaves me to farm solo grrrr !

1 Like

Oh hello my rogue hireling is returning to the fight ! How very nice of her lol

2 Likes