How to level up easiest way possible [guide]

Can i call you jacob two-two…?

2 Likes

Can I call him Touch um two times Tommy. Not once , not three but only two times.

1 Like

Lol.

1 Like

:laughing:

2 Likes

Got that from the AfterPrisonShow YouTube channel video. A nice channel to see someone who basically got out of prison to educate ppl not to be arrested, tell interesting prison stories and cooking prison meals and funny commentaries, including livestreams.

I had fun time with this channel after randomly discovering it when searching about prisons.

what

Hi, im a newbie in DQ and played this game for almost three weeks. I saw a lot of post here with 299 stats. My question is how do they gain that stats since character stop levelling at lvl 99? Please reply. Thanks! :slight_smile:

The old DQ patches show 200 stat points. Since patch 3.0, that changed to 99 stat point.

Maximum level is 99 and you can ascend at that point.

1 Like

Detailed guide Cuzeg as always.

1 Like

Thanks answering @CuzegSpiked. Btw, how can I ascend my lvl99 wizard?

2 Likes

1 Like

Thank you @PaNgaHazZz, what will happen to my gears and items in the inventory and stash? TIA

Im just gonna say that seven deadly sins is the best level 1 gear for gaining experience… just buy a full set with dust from the legendex on a level 1 character amd you will receive a level 2 set of gear, then add an exp mythstone to each item it will put you past the cap for the first 1-99 but once you reach magic ascention and above it works great, even on legend ascention i get 150% exp gain as a hireling (M3 of course) which is amazing for level 1 gear
Once you reach level 50 you can add a seventh set with pet, this gives you an extra 10%… not much, i dont have merlins imp but its good to have it…

2 Likes

Items will be moved to your characters personal storage, if there isnt eno8gh room then you wont be able to ascemd until you make room…

1 Like

Ahhh ok, thanks!

1 Like

This helped a lot. Thank you. I’m on to get my 2nd ascension perk. :joy: Still got a lot to learn though-- so I’m reading other topics here in the forum before I do anything stupid with my items- or perhaps I already did something I just didn’t realized it yet :smile: :laughing:

1 Like

Thanks. Helped me a lot as well :smile: .

When you say leveling is slower with a hireling, how much slower? Would putting quest runes in hireling gear help? What if the hireling is already lv99?

@SickPup I think you are a bit late with your question :joy:

2 Likes

It’s never to late, this thread was very helpful… I’m currently leveling a toon and was curious what’s the exp penalty for having a hireling and if putting quest runes on hireling will cancel it?