How to max a affix's value?

I watched a video about creating item, so when he used a reroll crystal that affix got max value. Who can explain it 4 me? Sorry for my bad english.

You can use diamond or fluuorite to reroll affix point, but first you have to maximize level item using peridot and item quality 25% with emerald…

But I saw him rerolling all affixs several times affer got 25% quality and then reroll a affix at a time. why ??

Maybe he didn’t reach max point,…
Can you give me link video…??
Here’s if you want to know more about crystal crafting Rubik’s Crystallography

Here. I’m confused :frowning:

Example if you want to craft item like this

First you have to maximize level and quantity…
If you want to add mythic skills you have to delete 4 useless affix except Carebral vortex and Push the limit Coz you can’t obtain both of them from crystal, and add socket, choose mythic skills as u like…

Then add cyan affix/obsidian, if level and quantity max, this cyan affix point should be have max point to, so you don’t have to roll it again…
And add more legend affix via Ruby and epic affix via topaz…

Those affixes which he rerolled are probably epic affixes(orange color) which can be rerolled by flourite. Those legend (red) and crystal affixes (cyan) can only be rerolled via diamond. When he is rerolling(applying crystals) he is finding the highest or perfect affixes for his build to be more powerful.

At 4:20

At 4:20 his applying for emerald to increase the items quality for a high perfect reroll chance.

He added emerald at last place, if you do this you will hard to get max affix point, so after that he reroll affix point focus at cyan affix 30 deadly strike…
So add emerald and peridot at first place…

I solved the problem. Thank u guys so much <3

1 Like