How to progress effectively at the very beginning of the game [The Duct Tape Build] [Hybrid PvE/PvP]

Thnx for the fast answer.
Time to fit in some HP somewhere then. By chance, is there anyone who did some math on the topic of +flat hp vs + % base hp ratio? If someone has a link, I can read up on it myself:)

unfortunately no but 2-3 +HP affixes should be fine combined with the many multipliers for HP :smile:

You recon storm proc is worth the affix?

Yeah storm proc is one of those very nice affixes to have does a ton of damage :smile:

Can’t find the damn Zeus of greed I been farming for 1-2h impossible

@Fuka you posted here that u found a Zeus of evasion

You can use Beryl crystal to change the nature of the item. If you want “of greed” , use beryl to roll it.

Natures:

Haste Attack Speed +2.5
Death Critical Chance +2.5
Strength Critical Dmg +10
Elements Element Dmg +5
Blessed All Resists +15
Luck Luck +25
Greed Gold Find +25
Protection Armor +15
Evasion Dodge +1.5
Wisdom Resource Cost -2.5

At what floor I can unlock all mine stones and crystals ?

100+ if I’m not mistaken.

Iam playing for so longut I got 0 calcite is it a bug iam on very easy floor 100+

Although they are the lowest Crystals, they drop “quite rare”. You can always salvage higher tier Crystals to get lower tier Crystals. Only if it’s reasonable though. For example, never salvage Obsidians to Calcites. :smiley:

So the first item sword i have it with all clear slots so i put random affixes until i get that affix i roll it to 5k dmg and i leave it and with others too ?

The redimentary crafting is complicated i didnt understand what its written he made it lioe he had no time

I just builded this is it ok?

1 Like

Yes this is perfect! You didn’t need a specific Zeus just a Zeus :smile:

Wait so the name means nothing it’s just name like other names do they give special stuff or like if u change name with erbyl it changes skill too ?

The “of (modifier)” portion of names provide certain buffs yes but largely do not matter for a good while at the beginning of the game :smile:

These items so hard to get only 1 item done for this build iam farming all day from 100 to 199 and can’t get these items that just unbelievable

How is it even a beginner build it take 100 floors to get 1 item

Welcome to the grind;)
It will be very satisfying when your build starts taking shape. I’ve reached floor 500, and I’m, still missing two of the recommended items, but still, the build is working just fine for my use so far.
Which of the items is it you’re looking for at the moment?

Thor of luck and choker i die super fast in floor 199 i set up legend so i can get choker it says up there and i need tons of gold