How to remove set bonus affix?[SOLVED]

How do I remove set bonus affix without affecting cerebral vortex set and PTL affix?

Set bonus affix can only be removed by removing set affix :neutral_face:

It can’t be removed. Sorry.

Maybe with Quartz, but not sure about that.

1 Like

That is the beautiful, you can’t, hahahahahahahaha

3 Likes

Its okay though…really wish I knew this earlier before maxing out the quality lol

I guess there’s a balance element to the mechanism so that nothing comes out too OP. (I wanted to put nova or enigma on it but oh well).

1 Like

Start from the bottom. Get a legend with 1 or two good affixes. Add a crystalline. Go from there if the affix is good. Maybe add four sockets for a mythic etc

3 Likes

use quartz remove from bottom to top so… remove and ‘clean’ the weapon. :sweat_smile:

lol

2 Likes

3 Likes

How did you do it? Is it a rollable affix (by using amethyst?)

If you can remove everything but the set affix with one quartz you can get the bonus off.

2 Likes

Thnx man

Wow may try it with deadly sins

Deadly Sins set won’t let you use quartz at all.

:anguished:

1 Like

that makes sense @djmichaelbasic & @dickwad. a big part of what makes the 7 Deadly Sins Set are the NEGATIVE bonus affixes. if you could get the negative bonus’s off, I think that would make the 7 DS OP. besides, the 7 DS set nerfs the + set affix, so this is a build that requires a lot of thinking and some experience playing DQ to use well.
also, it is nice to know it is possible to remove a bonus affix, even if it might take a lot of Quartz & items to do it.

1 Like

Right in the last two days I’ve unlocked 3 deadly sins. So what do I use it for ?

I’ve got all 6 unlocked now, but no Merlin the Imp for all 7. I read a post where someone said they use it for farming. this would be the ultimate set to test your crafting skills on. 3 spaces on all items are the Set, Bonus, and Curse. no way to make Mythic 7 Deadly Sins items. and some of the other affixes can’t be rolled, so it is a choice to keep them or replace with something that can be rolled.

The set gives a 5 to all chances except crystalline affixes. I think legend procs stacked may work