I have a fun build in mind what do you say?

Guys sometimes i think that playing to find the best gear is annoying after sometime. Before i deleted my wiz i tried something really fun to me. I made a bombard gaunlet with multi attack and equipped mayhem ring and full prismatic affiexes and high proc chance in the end i found something so fun i played it all day. I cant show you this build i said with videos or pictures becuz i dont have much free time but i wanted to share so you may try it too. I call it. :rainbow: avatar build becuz with a great attack aoe and high attack speed you will understand what i meAn and feel like you are in a 5 element bending :sparkler: firework fiesta. İf you dont get what i say i am truly sure deekwad or cozyspied will get it and show it to you those pros are popular and working for the best of this game. anyway the last thing i say for now is this game is not about climbing to infinity or get stomped on legend league (i say this for casuals) but to have fun… i hope people will make eyecandy satisfying builds and have fun playing with it. See you next time :)) (btw donut try ths build on ranked or high flours or you will :fire: at me try it on veeeeeeery ez difficulty plz) cya

2 Likes

Prismatic Rainbow builds are a lot of fun to use, but it takes a lot of thought to make it work. since you are using 4-5 elements, you can’t really focus on only one, so you have to find another way to make lots of damage. Rainbow builds are a good way to get around Greatly Resist Element and Elemental Immune monsters. I recently came across a monster that was greatly resistant to 4 elements, and I was wondering if I would be able to defeat it. Elemental Weaken to the rescue! (or Ignore Resist for those using that affix)
Prismatic Rainbow Build for the fun of it!

1 Like

Weaken + ascendant feels like a godsend for prismatic builds for any class.

3 Likes

Fun builds are the best. Go for it :grinning:

1 Like

one good thing about making a fun build is all the effort we put into them. I mean, we want them to work! right? when the fun build works, that is a good thing, but when it doesn’t, we work hard to figure out why. nothing makes us want to learn how to play DQ better than making our Fun Build work.

2 Likes

Fun builds can half work and still be fun or fun during the process of building. Still I understand what you mean.

2 Likes

lol, I like making fun builds, but they force me to learn the hard way what works and what doesn’t. most of my fun builds work in the lower floor dungeons, but some day I will make a fun build that I can slash my way up to the higher floors. :crossed_swords:

3 Likes

best part of post… lol :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Learning the hard way often pays out in the long run as far as understanding the build mechanics :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

everyone wants their fun build to be FUN!, not a flop. I wanted a fun build with only Epic affixes, then it was Epic affixes with Mythic affixes. then it was Epic & Mythic affixes with Myth Stones & Crystal affixes. and then it was Epic, Mythic, Crystal, Myth stones, and Set Affixes & Set Bonus’ I haven’t even really looked at using Eternal items yet, mostly because I think it is hard to make a fun build with an item that you can’t craft, which is not fun. but I do think using an Eternal Unreal Hood in a farming build could be fun, just expensive if I don’t get it the way I want right away.

2 Likes