I miss this game

Hi to all!

2 Likes

Me too. Haven’t played in a while. Just getting myself back together since I at least remember quite a lot of stuff. I do play occasionally though which is nice.

3 Likes

Awwwe :slight_smile:
Thanks for coming back to say hi!

3 Likes

It’s a good game. I’m sure the next will be awesome. Take it one who is easily bored but has finished final fantasy 5 to 13 plus 10 years on diablo 2

3 Likes

I get easily bored of games but DQ I played for so long. Of course I still love this game. I did find some other games that I do enjoy very well though and I do like experiencing a variety of great games to have fun on.

1 Like

FF 5- are great too.
I’m not playing for while too, I’m waiting something new to test

1 Like

Its good to be back . :grin:

1 Like

If this game had %100 reduced healing to. Enemies instead of %98 i would play and climb forever. Hint 8 gladiator and 8 demonic

1 Like

Lol. I feel ya. Demonic + crushing blow is OP. Also Gladiator only works in PVP I’m pretty sure. I mean the trophy affixes and gladiator set. I can climb forever with just crushing blow and demonic though and even without , it seems I could climb forever

1 Like

My main purpose was getting into eternal league but i needed good high floor gears to do that however i now playing to make a permastealth frozen flames build which will take a long time to complete without cheating becuz i need 40 stealth to 5 sec stealth and 8 epiphany to maek 20 sec stealth cd to 4 sec all aside i need to get +8 set numbers too so my stealth halfed dmg do something worthy to high floor enemies. And now people are talking and trying to reveal immortal build i must think and build it too before everybody builds it making impossible for me to rise to eternal. And i dont have enough time to play all aside … man life is so hard :confused: yet strive further is what pros do right ? :smile:

I down loaded a final fantasy type freebie today called dragons blade. Very retro but apparently it takes 100 hours to play :slight_smile:

1 Like

Used to play one called machine knight. 36 hours but I liked it for running easily and a decent story/ gameplay. Its a bit dot art and dated in graphics for mobile game but it has its uses. I still sometimes play it to this day.

Edit:Great to run on almost any mobile device. Made in 2011 which is cool. Also definitely not pay to win and there are also some other excellent Kemco Jrpgs.

1 Like

On my last phone I got free downloads of final fantasy 5,6,tactics and chrono trigger. I was very happy for 2 years

2 Likes

I’m a completionist so I always max the hours put in and like to avoid the final act because it feels sad when it’s finally done. I’ve completed 8 final fantasies

1 Like

Ikr.