IceBerg build (bow) 2.3 ver

HAHAHAHA AS I expected from you :laughing:
Btw i have a question masochism increase dmg while you have 75%low hp when above 50% healing affects damage you
What if i have 2x50% glasscannon ??
Coz of 1 hp ??

It goes based off your current HP max so it will do nothing :smile:

Pak ganern ??? Ok thanks :blush:

:+1:

Back to farming :laughing::laughing::laughing:

How are u getting the Hood +bonus ?

Where Can I find the Eternals Fate Travesty Bow?

Its a axe legend for warrior converted to rouge

What about apex of epiphany , leather , and ring?

See at the codex you will know what class is for that and where can you find

also try to remove some affixes prioritize having lvl40 guidedshot for much better dps… (dont remove xplosiv it plays a great role in dis build)

Correct me if Im wrong, but how’s the epiphany bonus activated if you have the aspd at 60%

Do you remember any of the base items for this build? or did you just craft everything from scratch?

/Wack

Based on a cursory glance I would say every mythic item here can and should be built from scratch and the crystal items have their names viewable and you will require those legends :smile:

@Liandri ephipany bonus req is 70% asp base on gear… it will work even without ephipany.affix since the req is base on gear.

@roykiyoy :

Hey. I’m somewhat attempting to mirror this build for my rogue, but I am NO where near your final setup gear/build wise.
That said - I can REALLY see the potential in this build, but also starting to spot the weakness as far as bosses with high hp, etc.
If you where to put in a top 3 of ways to deal with said bosses - either game play, or specific affixes that helped you out in the build. What would the top 3 be?

If anyone else has some input - feel free to pitch in!

@wack although i stop hiking floor im at floor 1893m3 i have no problem facing cartos and epic enimies i just burst them with this build but der are thing u can do to make this build even usefull when facing them.

1 is gather around 5-10mobs or more at the boss then focus kill the mobs then the frozen explosion proc should be enough to burst the hp of boss… (i was even able to burst down mythic enemy higher floors with just frozen xplosion from tons of gathered mobs).

1. If u feel like somethings lacking in 1v1mobs/carto prioritize getiting guidedshot into lvl40.

2. U can try out angelic affix or remove some affix add 1-2x timewarp proc and add “wizard affix forgot the name lol it inc dmg boost from time warp” or u can add mirorimage proc and trickster affix to inc ur dps. Other option specially when ur in high floor getting relentless lvl 40 is really helpful “works well w/ crushing blow”… though i pretty tested all the ideas ive posted its up to u to which u feel better.

Thnx a lot for the input. I’m really loving this build:)
I had guidedshot lvl 40 - check!
Picked the right talents - Nope!

Gonna play around with it as soon as I reach lvl 50 again - decided to ascent my rogue to pass some time:)

Just out of interest. Mirror Image. Havent tried it at all - does it “summon” a clone of your character, that deals the same amount of damage for a period of time?

*edit
Looking at your build - I see that you have 57% Freeze/elem. crit. And I can see the 28,5% on your bow - where does the last 38,5% come from? Been trying to look through affixes and talents, and I might be staring myself blind, but I just can’t find the answer:) ?

@Wack 28.5% from bow and 30% elemcritical from legend affix elemcritical = 58.5%(not sure bout correct value im lazy checkin the first page haha)
Talent : mutulate , relentless, propulsion, deadeye

actually this photos are not quite updated… in my current build i remove 30% elemcrit since elemcrit and elemcritdmg from eternal bow alone is enough for me… then i pump 40guidedshott…