If dungeon quest was a movie which movie would be closest to it?

The question is weird but i want to ask it which movie brings dungeon quest in your mind? Aside from lotr of course :slight_smile:

1 Like

Jacob’s Ladder

4 Likes

from some of the feed back I get from my friends about DQ, Groundhog Day. about the guy who’s day keeps repeating and repeating, over and over.

3 Likes

@Mr_Scooty I saw Jacobs ladder many years ago and I found it highly disturbing. I think DQ iso more like the original clash of the titans

1 Like

I agree with groundhogs day lol

2 Likes

Willow!?!

(hopefully that is a movie people have seen)

4 Likes

Willow or The Dark Crystal. :+1:

4 Likes

Rain Man…

Yeah, definitely Rain Man…

I’m an excellent driver…

4 Likes

@Bizarro_Stormy

JUDGE WAPNER!!! :joy:

2 Likes

maze runner

4 Likes

Attack on titan :moyai:

2 Likes

Dance magic dance

4 Likes

Labyrinth!! Awesome also. :+1:

1 Like

Forrest Gump…

Life is like a DQ Enslaver… you never know what kind of pet you’re gonna get…

5 Likes

Especially a really stupid eternal pet

1 Like

:joy_cat:: even Eternal Pets need love. :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_exclamation:
for another movie, how about Journey to the Center of the Earth. the deeper you go, the harder it gets.

2 Likes

The wizard of Oz , except theres no dungeon, just quest to defeat the wicked witch. Man I liked that movie. I can’t believe it was made so long ago yet it still is a cool story.

2 Likes

@CuzegSpiked the Wicked Witch would be the Boss or Legend/Mythic Monster, and the Flying Monkeys would be the monsters you have to defeat to get loot. Scarecrow, Tin Man, and Cowardly Lion would be your Hirelings, and Toto would be your Pet. the Wizard of Oz in the Emerald City would be the Codex to help you in your journeys.

2 Likes

lmao. True dat. Also the RWBY show reminds me of the wizard of Oz in how it is made. Kind of anime but not really. I do like anime and in general entertainment. Wizard of Oz i feel is timeless.

1 Like

I was just posting in the Best Single Hit in Battle Arena = 1.23M thread, and thought of this movie for the Olympian Build. It’s a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World. a movie about a bunch of people looking for a treasure in a treasure hunt kind of way. the Olympian Build is the treasure, and we are all following the clues to find it. :mag_right: :map:

1 Like