If you could add 1 more skill to this game what would that be?

ooo is that C#? Been a while since i used it so I can’t be sure. Maybe javascript?

Most probably JavaScript because of the “==”.

I cant imagine how cool a prismatic beam would lool like!! Ow mr scooty you are awesome!

1 Like

Eternal Element affix. at level 25k and higher, the affix divides the floor by 100k, and adds it as an Elemental damage %, and it is Element Specific, rounded down to the nearest tenth of a percent. it would be similar to Elemental Crit Damage, it doesn’t need to be the same Element as the weapon, but still affects it’s Element. it looks weak, but scales up, and could do well at higher levels with the right build.

1 Like

its just drivel really… but i use c# And java often. both are similiar in many ways.

2 Likes

A new resource cost concept.
instead of cooldown a charging skill would be awesome.
the longer the charge the higher the damage
for example 5sec charge would deal 5x damage.
also a cap is needed.

2 Likes

New element: wind, earth,… :joy:

2 Likes

@lionex I like that idea. 5 seconds max, with 2 versions, like the Blood Magic Resource and Set. the Charging Mythic would be +15% damage per second up to 5 seconds, but the down side is either being immobile or slowed for the time of powering up. the Charging Set would be +2% damage per rank per second for up to 5 seconds, with the same penalty as the Mythic. the Mythic would max out at +75% damage, and the Set would max out at 80% damage. if immobile, maybe the damage % is x 100 towards all resist, so for the Mythic, the first second is +1,500% all resist, and at 5 seconds, at +7,500 all resist. or the Mythic could have the slow, and the Set could have the immobilization.

1 Like

Please buff mirrorimage, trickster and traps. :slight_smile:

“SUPER SERIOUS SERIES” skill

1 Like

Arrow Rain (Storm+100% hit)

Hi All!
I was thinking about a new function, that would be awsome:
It is a bit fustrating that you are not able to move while you are shooting. Wouldn’t it be great if by distance main skill ( like all wizard mainhand main skills) the skill use button would turn to a second joystick whitwhich you could direct the projectiles, and you could use the moving joystick to move (of course with lower speed than usually). I saw somethig like this in Fantashooting and Dungeon Hunter IV, an it was good. This way there would be a bigger difference between the game style of the classes, cause if you can move while shooting, yoh have a better chance to avoid attacks, so so you can base your gaming style on damage, and do not have to concentrate on defense so much. Maybe it would be a bit of effort, as you would have to reanimate the legs of the characters to be able to walk sideways, and reprogram AI behaviour, but maybe that’d be worth it.

4 Likes

Actually that’s an amazing idea. I stopped using bows and guns and most ranger things simply because I hated stopping and starting, I prefer to just keep moving