I'm beginning to think that this game is extremely watered down all for the sake of PROFIT

M3 to be more precise

I can farm Rare Crystal such as (Ruby, Obsidian Amethyst) even at floor 200ish Mythic 3 dude.

1 Like

Wellā€¦ you can choose to stick to that mindset, or you could take a chanceā€¦ up your item drops to 300+ ā€¦ and go to f500 easy

But notice your item drops is very low

It worksā€¦ very well

1 Like

You donā€™t need years to understand the basics concepts of this game, what you clearly DONā€™T understand right now.

1 Like

You just need more patience and more luck and more ascend.

1 Like

Well, you must be one of the old timers.

well, I got 4 obsidian from mythic monster drops (my first 4) and I have only ever had 5 rubyā€™s, 2 from converting the set crystals (donā€™t need those yet). my luck and item drops are still low, but only time and maybe a lot of gold will get me what I want in the end. sorry for slow response.

4 Likes

You must use High Luck and High Gold Find gears. You dont need to have perfect roll gears, high dmg gears if you are focusing on farming. You just need

Adventurer
Eternalized
Crystalline
Plagued or Frozen
Momentum

1 Like

Againā€¦ I will reiterate one last timeā€¦

Item dropsā€¦

Raise itā€¦ much higher. And make your maps packsize. Good luck

2 Likes

More Ascend? When was the last time YOU ascended? I already have 300% Crystal find, and just getting BACK to lvl 99. Let me tell YOU is an absolute B.I.T.C.H. with the current game mechanics.

I ascended 6 timesā€¦ Iā€™ve only played for bout a month. But thatā€™s just meā€¦packsize ftw

2 Likes

I took 1 week to reach my 5th ascend

2 Likes

Lol, yer talking greek. Crystalline below floor 350? You really ARE an old timer. To not know the diff.

Max ascend what I mean. The Green Color that encircles your Character Icon.
This game is not hard to understandā€¦ I guess you only have hard time to understand it. Patience is the key.

Donā€™t quit you still have long long journey to face. :blush:

1 Like

Wellā€¦ thereā€™s tonnes of advice here. Take it or leave it

1 Like

Bullshitā€¦ 6 times in one month? Iā€™ve seen you here longer than that!

Yup a month or so and yup 6 times

But believe what you must. Your aggressive dismissive says it all. Ta ta

1 Like

This game is very easy nowadays you know. You dont need to farm gears. You just need to CRAFT it.

If you dont want to craft go to specific Map Levels so you can have the gears that you want and go back to low floors maps when you already maxed your Luck and Gold Find.

1 Like

working on third perk, going to get treasured. Iā€™m not in a hurry, but still working on putting quest stones on my ascending equipment to speed things up.

1 Like

Lady, or whom ever you serve. You canā€™t craft if you ainā€™t got the crystals to do so!