Important thing about build that can kill anything even immortal

It has nothing to do with that. My point was I am completely using a totally different build than the build in discussion, which is the build that kills yours.

1 Like

Everyone is using different builds and i might say people in leaderboards are alot more progressive nowadays … but anyways probably after next patch let see what could be a game changer ?? Are you still immortal or are you a burst damager let see and wait :raised_hand:t3::raised_hand:t3::raised_hand:t3::muscle:t2::muscle:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

I feel you bro. If you know so much, people will try to bring you down. Anybody who is good at the game, there’s always somebody who wants to bring you down for being right.
I know that feeling all too well and I also remember this happening with Cronos and other well known players of their time.

It may not have happened much to me but it may eventually happen.

2 Likes

Funny is trying to put well know players down triggered them to even use 3rd party hacked … what a shame

Since we don’t have the ability to create a 100% “hack free” game without requiring 100% online connection via server, players are going to be able to make the choice to use tools that enable to them to cheat.

Our alternative is to make our game require a server connection 100% of the time and not allow any portion of our game to be played off line, storing all of the player data on our servers and managing each and ever player connection.

The amount of re-engineering and work this would require is wack-a-doodle. It would be extremely expensive for our company, which we cannot afford, and I would hazard a guess that most of our players who enjoy the offline nature of our game now would choose not to play this game if all the sudden it required a 100% online connection. Many games require this type of connection since they are constructed to take advantage of an online environment and rightfully so. Dungeon Quest was never constructed in that way so trying to force that model onto the game would be destructive in my opinion.

We do the best we can to manage the instances of cheating/hacked save games. If a player decides that they want to use a hack tool with the game that is their decisions. No one is “triggering” them to do anything, that is a choice they make on their own behalf.

10 Likes

Yup.

@marwinberna xD this dude is addicted to fighting hahahahah but guys srsly just play for fun :joy: there will never be a game without cheat learned that the hard way… I just learned to accept it and made myself better so I could crush those cheating bastards xD hahahah. As for the immortal build there are so many ways to defeat it omg I learned a lot from watching the pros in here. My idea is using procs crit damage at a decent amount of hp.

So guys if you may be offended because of what someone said, think twice and look at their perspective don’t just rat about it and be rude to that person maybe he just means well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So really the Arena is just a place where the developers can playtest new build designs in order to make sure the game is balanced. Hmmmm, very interesting… :sunglasses:

You would lose me as a customer if you made it 100% online. I guess I better make a back up copy just in case you decide to go that way. Thanks for the headsup

I don’t think you read my comment at all. We have no intention to make this game 100% online required what so ever (out side of the current needs of a save game for battle arena matches).

1 Like

For us noobs out here, what’s a CV. And according to what I read Reflect works in a couple different ways. Either when you get hit, or when you dodge a hit.

Also having relentless at 100% isn’t an automatic kill.

“Ohhh, crackers” says May; “That means I have to use another bullet just to finish the critters off with.”

:sunglasses:

Maybe I simply misunderstood your jargon. Because you did says 100% server, that sure sounds online to me! But then again, maybe I misunderstood your reference.

It’s just habit to say CV as a shortened word for Cerebral Vortex and the amount of times that word is used for conversation is alot.
Of course if I were to introduce the topic about Cerebral Vortex, I wouldn’t say CV unless the topic was directed to people who know their game stuff.

CV = Curriculum Vitae, means you’re looking for jobs.

1 Like

U clearly are :joy:

Yeah lol. I have that.

Was I talking to you? I don’t believe I was. Unless you be coming back at me sideways from a multiple account.

Were you aware that there is reading for comprehension, AND writing for comprehension.

100% server pretty clearly means 0% local. I think I will archive the game just to be on the safe side.

I feel you are misrepresenting/misunderstanding my post. My above quote clearly states “since we don’t have the ability to create a 100% hack free game…”

This means even if we wanted, to we don’t have the technical capability to add a server based solution.

To be clear, we have no way of making Dungeon Quest server based.

Given what I posted initially I don’t see how that could be misunderstood, and this post clearly shows our stance on this issue and I hope future readers take the correct message from this thread regarding this topic.

6 Likes

Offline quest 4ever yay!

1 Like

Same

2 Likes