Improvements to my Rogue?

So i started playing Dungeon Quest yesterday, so i need help with my current loadout/build

Here is the Imgur link for the pictures: imgur.com/a/9eMSw

The guides will help you. Give them a shot!

The items are literally stock. Keep playing to increase your legend collection, and your crystal inventory. Can’t really say anything specific right now, except that Equality is a horrible set.

Those heroic levels are a mess. Focus on heroic skills that you actually use. For starters, maxing Fortune is a good idea to increase all kinds of rewards, opening up opportunities faster.

You’re a tad bit too early into the game to delve into crafted items. Get your character up to lvl100 and climb to floor 100-200 ASAP. At floor 100-200 most of the drops will be iLvl100. Which significantly increases base damage of weapons and affix stats.

Check the guides section. You will see great combinations. Be warned though. The guides section can either inspire you by giving you something to aim for, or make you feel sad by showing you how much work is needed to have a great build. Nonetheless welcome to the forum!

1 Like

[quote=“utakpulvoron”]You’re a tad bit too early into the game to delve into crafted items. Get your character up to lvl100 and climb to floor 100-200 ASAP. At floor 100-200 most of the drops will be iLvl100. Which significantly increases base damage of weapons and affix stats.

Check the guides section. You will see great combinations. Be warned though. The guides section can either inspire you by giving you something to aim for, or make you feel sad by showing you how much work is needed to have a great build. Nonetheless welcome to the forum![/quote]

Sorry for correctiNg u but it is lvl 99 not 100

[quote=“BeatzZz”]
Sorry for correctiNg u but it is lvl 99 not 100[/quote]
You know i could edit it and make it look like you saw 100 instead of 99 right? Hahaha :stuck_out_tongue: but yeah point taken.

1 Like

Thnx for the replies. I’m currently grinding like hell with my new weapons and gear that i got recently before i typed this. Playing on Epic Difficulty Btw. I’m ramping the difficulty up if i feel that my gear can handle it

Sent from my GT-I9300I using Tapatalk

[quote=“LordNewb”]Thnx for the replies. I’m currently grinding like hell with my new weapons and gear that i got recently before i typed this. Playing on Epic Difficulty Btw. I’m ramping the difficulty up if i feel that my gear can handle it

Sent from my GT-I9300I using Tapatalk[/quote]
I would reccomend doing it on the easiest difficulty til you hit floor lvl 100+. Some items can only be obtained past floors 100. Once past 100+ you can ramp up the difficulty as you please. Btw you should start thinking of a build! So you can collect the required items.

Youre currently using bows. Max out Guideshot and try to get the talent of your items to match bow talents.

Btw, here are some great starting Set Affix (Green colored affix): Blood magic, Rage, Permafrost. And lets not forget Nadroji items. Learn how +2 All Set affects the performance of set affixes. This will be a huge help.

Lastly, not sure if you have a pet yet, but do equip one when you can. The six affix slots it provides, albeit a bit random, is a huge boost!

Edit: read this. Newb guide 101
And dont forget to spend some real money on stuffs like vanity! Yeah coz a bad ass looking character still beats a plain bad ass build! :stuck_out_tongue:

^what the guy said.

Plus, since you’ll be rushing to Floor 100, better go straight for the portal and buy map reveal every time.

[quote=“utakpulvoron”][quote=“LordNewb”]Thnx for the replies. I’m currently grinding like hell with my new weapons and gear that i got recently before i typed this. Playing on Epic Difficulty Btw. I’m ramping the difficulty up if i feel that my gear can handle it

I would reccomend doing it on the easiest difficulty til you hit floor lvl 100+. Some items can only be obtained past floors 100. Once past 100+ you can ramp up the difficulty as you please. Btw you should start thinking of a build! So you can collect the required items.

Youre currently using bows. Max out Guideshot and try to get the talent of your items to match bow talents.

Btw, here are some great starting Set Affix (Green colored affix): Blood magic, Rage, Permafrost. And lets not forget Nadroji items. Learn how +2 All Set affects the performance of set affixes. This will be a huge help.

Lastly, not sure if you have a pet yet, but do equip one when you can. The six affix slots it provides, albeit a bit random, is a huge boost!

Edit: read this. shinyboxgames.com/NewSite/ph … amp;t=2390
And dont forget to spend some real money on stuffs like vanity! Yeah coz a bad ass looking character still beats a plain bad ass build! :p[/quote]
Oh i switched to Chakrams called “Sudarshana” now. I’m gonna stick to Chakrams.

I have a fairy pet. A bit useless but it saved me from near death situations. Real money on vanity? I already have some of those vanities that uses gold.

Now that you mention about a build… My current gear has a chance of summoning a storm and an arc plus setting an enemy on fire. I want to focus on these types of stuff, using storms and arcs etc

#LAG

[quote=“LordNewb”]Now that you mention about a build… My current gear has a chance of summoning a storm and an arc plus setting an enemy on fire. I want to focus on these types of stuff, using storms and arcs etc

#LAG[/quote]
Oh you enjoy the proc stuffs. Then Cataclysm is the ring for you! Unfortunately only found on floors 300+ i think. By the time you hit 300+ i doubt you’d still be into procs. A wee bit more advice, try to get all your gears into a single element so they work together and give you bonuses. You can change elements by using the lowest form of crystal.
Bonus from ice 50% reduced move speed
Bonus from shock 12.5% reduction in defence (stackable 4 times)
The rest im not familiar with.

Also, if you like procs, keep an eye out for the sets Identity and Maelstrom. Identity increases the damage of spells that aren’t from your class (storm!), and Maelstrom increases damage from procs (storm!).
And there is a mythstone called Master, it is one of the higher ones, it increases the chance of procs by 10%.
I really like Storm procs, good damage, and provides a lasting source of damage to leach from incase you get stunned or frozen.
Viva La Storm!!!
:smile:

Vanities for pets are horrible at the moment… once you get bad affixes on some pet, it’s stuck there.

However, the developers hinted on converting this pet vanity to costumes for existing pets instead, so it will be prudent to wait for that.

Speaking about procs… remove all affixes and talents which increases attack speed so you can trigger them more often (proc PER second = greater % with less attacks per second). Also, you may want to check Mythic Skills too. They are also procs, with more awesomesauce effects.

Thanks for the tips. I’m at floor 105. Also, one last question: Is it worth defeating those Cartographers? Do those maps do any good? I mean i did get some good stuff from those maps but should i continue using them or lookout for specific map types?

If you can already handle maps, it’s generally a good idea to use them for the increased rewards.

You may want to set a minimum amount of rewards per map when deciding to use them… before, I considered 300%+ to be good ones but it increased to 800% over time. Keep an eye out on maps with increased Rare Enemies and Magic Enemies, those are gooooooooooooooood.

[quote=“LordNewb”]Thanks for the tips. I’m at floor 105. Also, one last question: Is it worth defeating those Cartographers? Do those maps do any good? I mean i did get some good stuff from those maps but should i continue using them or lookout for specific map types?

I would steer clear of carto maps for now, it doesnt really do much to get you closer to floor 200. Unless youve hit a wall when it comes to grinding through the first 200 floors. In which case you may want to do carto maps to get better gear.