Infinity Warrior

Wut?

how do you get taunt? im new

Taunt is a warrior Special skill on the Totem OH weapon. there is a Warrior Talent that taunts too. Wizard Twister and Command Skills can taunt, and the Aftermath Set gives a taunt ability to Meteor, I think. that is all I remember at the moment.

isnā€™t he wearing a shield? howā€™s he taunting with a shield on if its not the skill for it

I forget which crystal it is, but you can change the Special Skill on your MH/OH weapons. you can even get Special Skills from other classes. I am a Wizard. my Staff has Storm instead of Meteor, and my Orb has Taunt instead of Shatter. the crystal gives you 3 choices each time, so you could get what you want right away, or end up spending a lot of crystals to get the Special you want.

2 Likes

And you can jasper a warrior item with taunt into a wizard or rogue equivalent

Shield with taunt

1 Like

just reached 200 floor m3, can anyone explain how he made those crystal items with mythic and epic stuff on it? a general guide would be great so I can start saving for stuff. I have no clue how to make mythical or crystal item. Thanks in advance. ģ € ģ•„ģ“ķƒ¬ ģ–“ė–»ź²Œ ė§Œė“œė‚˜ģš”?

Crystal affixes: he found items as loot or spent Dust in Codex and got items with the affix on them, or used the Obsidian Crystal to get the affixes.
Mythic affixes: there are recipeā€™s of 4 Myth stones for each Mythic affix. you can find them in the Codex when they are revealed after using/converting myth stones, or search the Forums for the recipeā€™s. Skaulā€™s tips and tricks has a list I think.
Legend affixes (red): many can be rolled using the Ruby crystal, and the rest can only be found on items you get from looting monsters and breakables (containers, grass, etc.).
Epic affixes (orange): these can be found on items that are looted or can be rolled using the Topaz Crystal.
do a search on ā€˜craftingā€™, ā€˜crafting orderā€™ or ā€˜buildsā€™ to learn the best way to craft your equipment if you donā€™t want to learn the hard way by spending tons of crystals and time.

2 Likes

thanks for the reply, @Golem wow so all this took rediculous mount of farming, im realizing how much of a noob I am

1 Like

I went for the Perks to get good farming help, and still working on a better farming build. then it is on to making a climbing build and a PVP build. besides, every one starts as a noob, it just takes time and effort and fun to get past that. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Nah not a noob, farming just relies on a little luck and a looooot of time and dedication. You will get there

yea, with a epic version of this build i am climbing on epic mode, just got past 200. thinking of climbing on epic mode until 500 then go farm for the runes and stones and start making this build.

where can i craft the crystals using the point system thing? sorry i forgo what its called.

1 Like

lol takes a while to take down bosses. :frowning: but iā€™m just climbing

when i saw this post. i was likeā€¦ whoaaaa!! time to change my build. :joy::joy::joy:

How can u get 45% block on MH weapon? I think it can be get on OH only.

there are a few Warrior non-OH items that have Block on them, so it is possible to find them with a Crystal Block on them. just use Jasper to switch them to other classes. or use Dust to get them out of the LegendEx and hope the Block affix is Crystal.