Kevronakz asking thread

Guys how can i get my whirlwind goea higher damage? Because its only 18k and im at floor 44 difficulty epic. I got a 1 crystal stone and 1 mythstone that has 50%damage when it equipped.

Have you been keeping +Element damage gear? Those will help. Make sure that you use calcite on them to match the element of your weapon.

If your current weapon has no sockets in it, then you can’t use your mythstone. You will have to replace it with another weapon with sockets if you want to use the mythstone.

Hi sir im at floor 103 im so addictive at this game. Right now i have some crystals and mythstones. Should i use them or keep them? And sir my damage of whirlwind is 120k. At floor 103 mythical 1

Nice. Keep the rare crystals until you are sure that you will be using it on a permanent item

Im currently at floor 135 mythic 3. And i have a gold that amount is 2 million. And i use toss as my main weapon. I go to pure health to survive the maps. This is all the items i gathered for now. Try to give me some tips. Im dealing like a 230k normal damage. If its crit its like 2m. What should i do? And do you think i shall try cartographer? Havent tried it yet. I cant post the pictures but i do believe Mr zzvilszz got them.

1. what do you truly want in your setup ? we can’t just tell you what you need to do without you telling us what kind of build you like.

2. don’t buy cartographer maps when all the maps below floor 201 are accessible to you by unlocking them.

I just merged your two threads together. From now on, you can ask anything you want in this thread, someone will drop by and give you the answer! Hope you don’t mind :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“solkyro”]1. what do you truly want in your setup ? we can’t just tell you what you need to do without you telling us what kind of build you like.

1. don’t buy cartographer maps when all the maps below floor 201 are accessible to you by unlocking them.[/quote]

I want a toss type warrior.

Have you seen this?

Roflmfao!
I’ve been wondering how long it would take before this thread happened. I’ve been trying to help him as well, but kevronakz has been pm’in me a lot as well. Not that I haven’t tried to patiently replying to each one, but I’ve spent the better part of last week (my vacation) doing so.
And then I’d sort through the new forum posts to see him asking the same things he asked me, to the general public. Kind of made me wonder if I had been wasting my time.

Kevronakz, bud, yeah the forum and it’s active and varied experienced members want to help you, but at some point you need to just take a swing at the ball and see where it lands! There’s a ton of advice already here to answer many questions that most new players ask. Try using the search function before asking to ensure there isn’t already a half dozen posts related to what you want to know friend. If everyone asked what was on their mind before looking for answers already posted, the forum would be awash with the same questions (and sort of is).
Yes there is a community here willing to aid players, but I too have gotten the impression that in a way you are asking us to play for you by making decisions on your build and where you play. Take pleasure in some experimentation! If you’re unsure of how to spend a rare cs/ms, sure, ask! But if you’re going to ask build advice before reading, perhaps post screenshots of your gear and/or have a more specific questions. This game can be played a million different ways! You could try out some things before asking :confused:
Although, now you have a thread dedicated and named after you! That will make it easier for you and us! :wink:

1 Like

[quote=“kevronakz”]

I want a toss type warrior.[/quote]

have you seen my thread or rubik’s thread ?

Guys was wondering to ask this, i cant find any boss named that “mythical 3” because i saw some photos currently im at floor 170.

Mythic 3 is the game difficulty, not boss name.

Funny enough, he knew that, since he posted something regarding it in another post…

But kevronakz, if you want to find a Mythic difficulty boss, the easiest way would be the achievement where one spawns after killing enough legendary bosses.

1 Like

Dont you get it man? Stryder. Im new and my internet connections sucks a lot. Thats why i cant even manage to read and spend time in this forum because of my internet it is on and off.

Damn…equip some weapons and play the game bro!

1 Like

Kevronakz. … friend… read this thread and realize a few things:

1. I didn’t make this thread.
  2. Every bit of advice has been to help you.
  3. If you ask a question, it gets answered. Unless the reply is unclear, repeating yourself isn’t necessarily.

Blasting me was kind of silly. I’ve replied to every pm and given elaborate replies to each post because I like to help. Even your last post.

Sketchy Internet sux, agreed. But you’d only need the connection long enough to load a page, once the few KB of data loads the connection is irrelevant until you load the next page. I don’t know where you are in the world, but in RL I work for an Internet provider installing and repairing Internet. I’m familiar with what even sketchy Internet can do. Call your isp and get them to fix it, it’s what you pay for. But don’t fault people for giving genuine advice, even advice you don’t agree with. It would take the same amount of good connection to read this and reply as it would to search for results. If you don’t have luck finding answers, of coarse ask here and get an answer and probably a link to where the answer was posted elsewhere if someone is kind enough to do so.

Relax, everyone here is helping for free because they want to.

1 Like

Im new to dungeon quest and was trying out each class to figure out which one I want to use as my main first. I started with a rogue and got a pet hound on one of the first levels. But then with my warrior i cant find a pet and im way past where i found it on the rogue. Why is this? Did i just miss it? Or does only the rogue get a pet so early in the game?

It’s just random as too when you get an enslaver to spawn so you just got super lucky on your rogue! :smile: as a secondary note please refrain from posting on a topic from more then 2 large number patches ago 2.1 and 2.2 in this case :smile: we like to call it “necroposting” when it happens (it’s ok we don’t expect new people too know this : P) it just helps us avoid confusion here on the forums :smile: I’m going too go ahead and lock this thread now if you have any further questions feel free too PM me I’m always here too help out! :grin: