Legend pets

You may have started at 1.7, but probably dont play enough. Surest way of getting one is to do the Kill 200 Enslavers Feat. Go to any floor past 20. And hunt them down. I noticed they spawn more frequently in floors below 200. Not sure on it but its my observation. Also learn to look at the map and read it. Enslavers will often spawn in very particular locations.

yup kill 200 enslaver… but remember hired ur second toon. i got 2 lagend pet when kill 200 enslaver. idk its 1 sure get from kill 200 enslaver and 1 by luck. or its count second toon as archive his quest too… mean 200 enslaver ×2. 2 lagend pet.

This is irrelevant… or so I was led to believe.

[quote=“Alvin”]how can i find legend pets? ive been playing this game since the patch 1.7 but still i cant find legend pets…my luck is 650%…any tips please and where can i get them

Sent from my Excite 501o using Tapatalk[/quote]

1. Time means nothing. I’ve played as long as before the Rogue came out (yeah, I’m ancient, but not super ancient!). I did restart though when Rogue did come out.

2. Legend pets like legend items are based on luck. Unlike Legend items, you rarely see Enslaver which is why they are so rare.

This is irrelevant… or so I was led to believe.[/quote]

Luck is the only stat that helps you get them. You average 1 every 100 enslavers at max luck.

I hunted about 100 enslavers in one day because you have to know where they spawn it isnt difficult

I hunted about 100 enslavers in one day because you have to know where they spawn it isnt difficult

Eeeer… You don’t, that is the point.
I have got 8 pets (two are repeated), two from the feat, and the others by drop. One time I got two in a row, and one time I got one dropped by the enslaver and one from the feat. In my experience, enslavers tend to appear in rare or epic maps. If you want affixes for certain classes, hunt’ em using toons of the same class. All the common advices apply here (mythic 3, tons of luck).

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I agree, luck plus time is a key to get them, and i think personal luck must be considered. If RNG’s tend to be nice to you.:smiley:
Got 8 ATM, 2 sera, both dropped from ensalvers, 2 from feat rage and lilith, others random drop from enslavers. I started playing 1.5 or 1.6 at the start of the rogue.

the only time luck is going to help in finding legend pets is when you kill an enslaver and release that pet. finding an enslaver is another thing :laughing:

[quote=“andrielley”]I agree, luck plus time is a key to get them, and i think personal luck must be considered. If RNG’s tend to be nice to you.:smiley:
Got 8 ATM, 2 sera, both dropped from ensalvers, 2 from feat rage and lilith, others random drop from enslavers. I started playing 1.5 or 1.6 at the start of the rogue.[/quote]
You guys make me cry :cry: ;(

[quote=“Ircher”][quote=“andrielley”]I agree, luck plus time is a key to get them, and i think personal luck must be considered. If RNG’s tend to be nice to you.:smiley:
Got 8 ATM, 2 sera, both dropped from ensalvers, 2 from feat rage and lilith, others random drop from enslavers. I started playing 1.5 or 1.6 at the start of the rogue.[/quote]
You guys make me cry :cry: ;([/quote]

This is the average number when you are farming enslavers with 650 luck. I too have ~8 dropped the same way as andrielley and McEna.

All these months I was farming and hiking 50/50, I only got 4 red pets (I was dumb enough to sell one) BUT I do have two crystal eternals… that’s just how “endangered” those legend pets are!

Hashtags #notocruelenslavers #stoplegendpetpoaching

well, talking about luck, i have found ~8 legendary pets as well, three Terrashaper imps, four Electric faeries and one pathfinder :bulb:

got storm today from enslaver ,its awesome cause I use faires only

got tink(druidic), sera, lilith. Only using lilith atm >.>
2 from drop 1 from enslaver feat.

[attachment=0]uploadfromtaptalk1437544011907.jpg[/attachment][attachment=1]uploadfromtaptalk1437544046080.jpg[/attachment]

Here are mine. One of my fave at the moment.

[quote=“ocenyx”]All these months I was farming and hiking 50/50, I only got 4 red pets (I was dumb enough to sell one) BUT I do have two crystal eternals… that’s just how “endangered” those legend pets are!

Hashtags #notocruelenslavers #stoplegendpetpoaching[/quote]

What is crystal eternal.? I only know eternal map eternal item eternal pet. does crystal also have some eternal thing.?

An eternal crystal is an eternal item with a crystal affix like this one:

:open_mouth: so it posible to have crystal affix on eternal set ehh… i just know it… damnnn sent it to me. lol…