LegendEx legends, for easy viewing

[size=200][color=#FF0000]LegendEx Items:[/color][/size]

I will get around to organizing these in the same fashion as I’ve done with the warrior sets/non-sets.

[size=150][color=#800080]Wizard Legends:[/color][/size]
[attachment=2]Legends1.gif[/attachment]
[attachment=1]Legends2.gif[/attachment]
[attachment=0]Legends3.gif[/attachment]

[size=150][color=#800080]Warrior Legends:[/color][/size]

[size=150]Sets:[/size]
Blood Knight;Ascendant;Permafrost (first attachment)
Spell Sword; Faun’s Gifts; Terashaper; Living Force; Momentum; Electrified (second attachment)
Plagued; Druidic;Vampiric Touch;Golden Veins (third attachment)
Will be edited in the future to describe what the sets do, along with affixes, etc.

[attachment=2]Warrior1.gif[/attachment]
[attachment=1]Warrior2.gif[/attachment]
[attachment=0]Warrior3.gif[/attachment]

[size=150][color=#800080]Warrior Legends: (Continued) [/color][/size]

[size=150]Non-Set Legends[/size]

[attachment=0]Warrior 4.gif[/attachment]

Ummm…you’re awesome!!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

[quote=“tdaniel”]Ummm…you’re awesome!!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk[/quote]

Thanks, It only took about 2 hours to gather the screenshots. Today I just realized, it is much easier to see specific affix combinations that I want by navigating this instead. If I could post them in a fashion to allow downloading them it may be helpful for those who want to view all of the legends in one file and in higher quality. Let me know if there’s a way to do that.

1 Like

Imgur? Also, since the legend ex is new this feedback on usability is great!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Hmmm… that gives me an idea, maybe make the interface where you can see multiple legend templates at once, kind of like I have it here, and then have the interface set up to side scroll? If that were the case you could fit maybe 8 to 10 on screen at a time?

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

Thanks M@ssey!

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

This needs to be updated! NOW.

Well, this is a weird signature, hope you don’t read this

Thanks for the post.

I have few questions and I have currently reached only floor 195.

For some legend items, I see the description about the location is: “Location Unknown” so how will I be able to find those legend items? Will they be dropped randomly every stage?

Secondly I see some legend items such as Cataclysm (the ring) that requires you to pass floor 300 to obtain but I see only 200 floors yet available. My question is will they reveal more floors as I proceeding further into the game?

Thanks.

[quote=“VeritasAequitas”]Thanks for the post.

I have few questions and I have currently reached only floor 195.

For some legend items, I see the description about the location is: “Location Unknown” so how will I be able to find those legend items? Will they be dropped randomly every stage?

Secondly I see some legend items such as Cataclysm (the ring) that requires you to pass floor 300 to obtain but I see only 200 floors yet available. My question is will they reveal more floors as I proceeding further into the game?

Thanks.[/quote]

1. Location unknown does mean you can loot them anywhere at any floors (if i’m right)
  2. Cataclysm is found at floor 300 which is unlockable once you unlock the floors 200+

Actually at floor 200 you can find a mythic boss which is called “cartographer”, you have to defeat him and he “can” loot “sometimes” a “map” which warp you to the floor 201. Once at floor 201 you have to kill a cartographer each floor which will give you a map to unlock the next floor! there is no limit but each map have its own difficulty (map affixes). Also you can buy the map of your current floor by “merchant” tab, so you can buy many “floor500 ep8” maps at floor 500 to make a stock in the case of you’re dying
Oh and you’ve 3 lifes at each 200+ floor, once you’re dead 3 times you’re warped to floor 200 and you’ve to reclimb every floors if you don’t have a map to warp you higher (that’s why you need to do some backup sometimes!) :smile:

1 Like

By the way I notice your signature, you crafted those items? I thought affixes such as Meteor or Storm etc proc cannot be crafted? :open_mouth:

@VeritasAequitas: In 1.6 you can :wink:
Just stay a bit more patient :smile:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99