Legends per Map

no problem. when I first started playing DQ, I was focused on beating up monsters, but I didn’t really pay attention to game mechanics, so I wasn’t really able to get to high floors. when I Ascended for Perks, I focused on getting experience, but along the way, I learned how to farm better and fight better. now I have a better understanding of game mechanics, at least some of them, and have ideas for making cool builds. I just need to make the cool farming build first to get the loot to make all the other cool builds. :laughing:

2 Likes

its taking you quite some time to get to that “farming build”.

less short story… moar grind. lol

1 Like

Took me a year lol. For a year I did just about what he did except play less. Then I actually took the game seriously and yeah.

well, Golems Third Farming Build base items had 2x Dexterity and Fortune, and 1x Strength and Intelligence. I have replaced the Strength and Intelligence with other affixes, and am still considering what would be good on Golems Ultimate Farming Build. I ended up using a lot of CS/MS to get my Third Farmer where it is now, and a lot of gold, and it took some time to get my CS/MS amounts up to where I can start crafting a build from the ground up again. basically, I have been paying attention to how Third Farmer is performing, and what improvements/changes I need to make for it to do better. I wasn’t planning on putting Legend item drops on the gear, but I have changed my mind recently, and now have to rethink the build again. I only just recently thought that my farm build just needs to farm good up to floor 1,000-1,010. it doesn’t need to be a flashy, cool, awesome, floor climbing, work of art. it just needs to be a Farming Toon that turns monsters into loot.

@ekimnaj080 Hunter Ring & Nadroji Bonus??? Nadroji Bonus is Enemy Rarity not Item Rarity you dont need it its for Enslaver Hunting. Hunting Ring is to Spawn Epic Enemy when opening the shrines and not to spawn legend items. Like @LemonKiller said “konting kembot sa hireling” .But even if you use his (@LemonKiller) main and hireling build if you dont use the secret recipe right ( i know he knows it) the outcome of your farming will be the same (20 legend items or less). I know your using that recipe but your doing it wrong.

1 Like

thanks for the advice after some tweak, I reached 32. And still readjusting some other things.

Not really…

Nice. I remember that happening few times the drops you get. Lots of legends/eternals indeed.

Im happy and contented to my farm build, what i said is meaningful you can’t easily said that @DeadlyMass all of us had a secret recipe. Thats all :wink: :wink: