Loot and Wear: Flame Reactor

Hello guys! So what we have here is a build (item build) for Wizzard in a game calle Dungeon Quest. As promised, there will be two builds here with the same concept (one is the loot and wear version and the other is the Enhanced Version). Without further udo, here is the Loot and Wear Version of flame reactor:

Flame Reactor: Loot and Wear Version

Video: https://youtu.be/-u75D8BucDQ

Lets talk about this build!

So basically this build focuses on Reactor Set and Crushing flame but mainly on reactor I would say.

SURVIVABILITY: rating from 1-10, 1 being the lowest and 10 is the highest

Tier 1: Floor 1-200 Mythic 3: 7/10

Tier 2: Floor 201-500 Mythic 3: 5/10

Tier3: Floor 501-1000+ Mythic 3: 1/10

FARM ABILITY: 7/10

Killing Ability: 5/10

Crowd control: 3/10

This build is basically good up until floor 500. Has decent amount of damage to let you go farm those advanced items.

Cons: not really much of a damager because of its nature as reactor only deals 60%+ of MH damage.

Pro: has high potential for enhancement. Lets you farm a lot of rare grade legendary items.

ENHANCED VERSION!

Video: https://youtu.be/4KoxuWA3aVo

So after enhancing the loot and wear version, I came up with this reactor build focuaing on crushing blow so that crushing flame mechanic can kick in. It cleaned up floor 1000+ with ease.

Cons: too soft. Not really good with crowd control

Pro: can kill epic and legendary enimies in seconds. Farm is real.

What do you think of these builds?

2 Likes

Cool build. :thumbsup:

Why are you using Nadroji Set Affix? If your farming then go for Eternalized Set Affix. Jusy saying.

1 Like

Well, for thr fact that its easier to get nadroji than eternalized set affixed items. And its giod for newbies right?

1 Like

i use nadj and bonus in a farm build. and eternallized… :eyes:

I did a similar build for level farming, but I found just using twister better

It needs another 2+ all sets. He uses Nadroji to get that +2 all sets. One more +2 all sets to get (5) on the set affixes.

For the moment , Nadroji is ok but you can still keep the +2 all sets on the Nadroji’s crystal and Nadroji’s ring even with the Nadroji set removed.

Although you don’t have to use Nadroji to get +2 all sets. Another way is Frightening Choker Amulet in rogue or Elixir Mythstone.

you guys should check the enhanced version