Lost eternal wand

I cannot figure out how this happened…

I have an eternal wand on my wizard and then just found a crystalized helm. I was super excited because that was my first crystalized item! while modifying it, I looked at my wiz (my hireling not my main) and saw he had an ilvl 1 staff equiped with no stats. Then i realized… where is my wand??? I searched all my bags and NO wand is there!!! it is not like I sold it and messed up… otherwise why would there be a ilvl 1 staff there?

I freaked out… the eternalized wand was amazing so I ran upstairs and got one of my android tablets… i downloaded dungeon quest and then downloaded my last saved upload.

Luckily the last save had my eternal cataclysm and eternal wand, however, it did not have my new crystalized helm.

How could this happen???

Unless someone figures out the exact reproduction steps, it is near impossible for us to know what happenned. I am sorry for the loss of your crystal item. Please contact support to get it back.

If you can please pm me in great detail what happenned. The exact item that dropped, your exact stats equipments and the exact ordering of crystals that you used to modify the crystal item and etc. If I can reproduce this bug, it will help prevent others from doing the same.

How do I reach out to support?

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

[quote=“drocksmash”]How do I reach out to support?

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk[/quote]

Read the stickies.

Moving this to bug report

Sounds like your hireling died instantly upon entering a Cartographer Map. This happens when a Carto Map has the TnT Affix and your hireling unluckily spawns on a box, vase etc. which triggers TnT. When you now revive your hireling, her/his MH Weapon will be swapped with a Level 1 MH Weapon and the Weapon that was equipped before, disappears.

Best thing to do is to contact support.

PS: Never revive your hireling, when she/he died instantly upon entering a Cartographer Map (like right after tapping the Loading Screen), but force close the app asap. This should prevent losing your hireling’s MH Weapon.
Regularly update your Server Data as well.

[quote=“Clogon”]Unless someone figures out the exact reproduction steps, it is near impossible for us to know what happenned. I am sorry for the loss of your crystal item. Please contact support to get it back.

If you can please pm me in great detail what happenned. The exact item that dropped, your exact stats equipments and the exact ordering of crystals that you used to modify the crystal item and etc. If I can reproduce this bug, it will help prevent others from doing the same.[/quote]
as CentraBPM stated (above) that it happen on carto map with TnT affix, i doubt it. It happen to me twice in 1.8.1 first in carto map. second is normal map (i mean campaign as we call in 1.9 beta) both.
the relation between both is, it happen on ice map.
Both happen when spawn on crate,
When in loading map. (press anywhere to continue/ proceed to play) when the loading full. i can hear my toon spawn on crate, i mean i can hear the crate destroyed due to my toon spawn on it.

I not encounter it yet in 1.9 beta. the thing i tell might have something to repeoduce the bug.

Edit: okay i just thinking it might related to map generate thing. before this, ive read about upon spawn on map if we use some sort of skill (shatter teleport blinkstrike) on wall, we can stuck in there (i think the map still not done generate the wall)

So for this bug it might have some problem with max HP generate, since it happen to me twice in both type of map. normal and challenge. the only crate that exist in DQ on normal floor that can deal damage is elemental attack like freeze, blistering, poison cloud, Shock cyclone. so generally i was thinking. anything that hit/deal damage to heroes upon respawn might cause this bug. the facg that, it happen to hireling. maybe the ganerate are fully done to main toon. whilw hireling item generate is happen after respawn. that why when this bug happen all item in hireling bag become (???) because i think the item generate just stopped when the toon suddently die.

Make sense.?

So generally said, if your Hireling dies (or only gets hit by Environmental Effects (Ice Spike, Poison Cloud, TnT etc.)? {need confirmation of the second point}), the MH Weapon of your Hireling will be “replaced” by a LvL 1 one.

yes that is what i try to tell, it might be about data loaded. MAYBE MH become lvl1??? because the code of MH are in different pharase of load. we should know that heroes point, heroic point, toon lvl, item in bag, item set (used), vanity, they all will be loaded, it might take time, the reason of why MH effected while the rest not is I DONT KNOW dev should check the code. there must be something that make only MH broken.

Edit: Maybe MH code loaded along with item in bag. lol…

Ok, good to know.

I have contacted support about the lost crystals and the helm

Thanks guys!

What is the process for item/CS replacement? Not sure what time frame I am looking at.

Can i continue to play as normal until I am contacted back?

[quote=“drocksmash”][…]
Can i continue to play as normal until I am contacted back?[/quote]

Yes, you can play as usual :smile:

Got the Same Problem with eternal weapon

That is my bow :frowning: i convert a crystal and my all items turn in white and have question mark and i reccon my game my bow is gone its turn in default bow please help me :frowning:

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk

You need to email support@shinyboxgames.com

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk